JEE Advanced Application Form 2021Engineering Entrance Exam » JEE Advanced »
JEE Advanced Application Form 2021
Candidates MUST register for appearing in JEE ( Advanced ) 2021. Registration is only through the online registration portal where detailed instructions for registration will be provided.
The Application Form will be available from the official website of www.jeeadv.ac.in.
The Online registration begins on 1st week May 2021 10:00 IST. The registration will closes on 2nd week May 2021 17:00 IST.
Last date for fee payment for registered candidates is 2nd week May 2021 upto 17.00 IST
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Procedure
The procedure consists of three basic steps.
Step -1 : After login, provide the basic data and the choices of the cities for the examination. The candidate will have the option of adding an additional mobile phone number and an additional email id, in addition to the number(s) provided during JEE ( Main ) 2021 registration. Please note that all the correspondence regarding JEE ( Advanced ) 2021 will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and / or to the registered email id by email.
Step – 2 : Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents.
Step – 3 : Pay registration fee. Registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Fee
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in India|
( including PIO / OCI )
|Female Candidates ( all categories )||INR 1300|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2600|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 160|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 300|
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Foreign countries|
( including PIO / OCI )
|All Indian Nationals||USD 160|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC|
The registration fee shown above does not include service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the banks may levy.
Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be given on the online registration portal.
JEE Advanced 2021 Documents Required for Registration
Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE ( Advanced ) 2021. The formats of the certificates, which are indicated in the brackets :
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it or birth certificate.
- Class XII ( or equivalent examination ) certificate ( for those who appeared for this examination in 2019 or whose result was declared after June 2020 ).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
For Candidates seeking admission under the OBC – NCL category
- OBC-NCL certificate ( FORM-OBC-NCL ) should have been issued on or after 1st April, 2021 in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of India. If any OBC-NCL candidate fails to collect the OBC-NCL certificate ( issued after 1st April, 2021 ) before online registration, he / she may upload a declaration ( Declaration in Lieu of OBC-NCL Certificate ) to that effect. Candidates are requested to visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates on the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
For Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category
- Caste ( for SC ) or tribe ( for ST ) certificate ( FORM-SC / ST ), the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
For Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
- Physical Disability certificate ( FORM-PwD II / III / IV whichever is applicable ) issued by the notified medical authority. Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2 instead of FORM-PwD. The certificate must mention ‘SEVERE’ to enable the candidate get the benefit of PwD category.
- Individual IITs may constitute a medical board at the time of admission to test the candidate’s level of disability.
For Candidates needing the services of a scribe
- Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT ( FORM – SCRIBE ).
For Candidates seeking admission under the DS category
- Certificate ( FORM – DS ) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
For PIO / OCI Card holders
- PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable.
- Foreign Candidates may go to the link https://www.jeeadv.ac.in/Foreign-Candidates.html
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully registered for JEE ( Advanced ) 2021 can download the admit card from the online registration portal www.jeeadv.ac.in from 3rd week of May, 2021 10:00 IST to 4th week of May, 2021 9:00 IST.
The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate : Name, Roll number for JEE ( Advanced ) 2021, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
In addition, the admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate. Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE ( Advanced ) 2021 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
In case the admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact the Chairman, JEE ( Advanced ) 2021 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
JEE Advanced 2021 Important Dates
|1||JEE ( Main ) 2021||January Session: 2nd week of Jan 2021
April Session: 2nd week of Apr 2021
|2||JEE ( Main ) 2021 ( Computer Based
|January Session: 2nd week of Jan 2021
April Session: 2nd week of Apr 2021
|3||Declaration of results of JEE ( Main ) 2021||January Session: Feb 2021
April Session: Last week of Apr 2021
|4||Registration for JEE ( Advanced ) 2021||1st week of May 2021|
|5||Last date for fee payment of registered
|2nd week of May 2021|
|6||Admit card available for downloading||3rd week of May 2021 to 4th week of May 2021|
|7||JEE ( Advanced ) 2021 examination||Last week of May 2021|
|8||Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the
|Last week of May 2021 to 1st week of June 2021|
|9||Online display of answer keys||1st week of June 2021|
|10||Feedback and comments on answer keys from the
|1st week of June 2021|
|11||Online declaration of results of JEE ( advanced )
|2nd week of June 2021|
|12||Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||2nd week of June 2021|
|13||Architecture Aptitude Test ( AAT )||3rd week of June 2021|
|14||Declaration of results of AAT||3rd week of June 2021|
|15||Seat Allotment||3rd week of June to 3rd week of July|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.