JNTU Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test – JNTU PACETEngineering Entrance Exam » JNTU PACET »
JNTU PACET Engineering Entrance Examination 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University ( JNTU ) conducts Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test ( PACET ). On the basis of PACET merit, candidates are admitted into the following Courses :
- B.Arch. ( 5 Year )
- B.Planning ( 4 Year )
- B.Arch. ( PTDC ) and Other Related Courses ( 6 Year ).
- Part Time Degree Course ( PTDC ) ( 6 Year ) ( Diploma holders in Architecture with 2 years of experience as architectural assistant )
A graduate in Architecture and Planning has high growth prospect. Such candidates can work for different government as well as corporate agencies, where there is a requirement either for building colonies and monuments or doing town planning and infrastructure building, etc. An architecture or planning graduate can also set up their own enterprises and can excel in their chosen area beyond imagination.
JNTU PACET Engineering Entrance Exam Date :- 4th week of June,2021.
Eligibility for JNTU PACET Engineering Exam 2021
Nationality : Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
Domicile Requirements : Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admission ) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
JNTU PACET 2021 Age Limit : Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission as announced by the committee or on such other date as may be notified by JNTU PACET committee and there is no upper age limit.
JNTU PACET Engineering Entrance Exam 2021 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or related Vocational Courses conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course (s) conducted by it or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, and should have secured not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Mathematics and English as subjects of examination for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University admission into 5 – year B.Arch. degree course and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with any subjects for JNTU PACET 2021 admission into 4 – year B.Planning degree course.
- Candidates should have passed three years diploma ( 10 + 3 ) in Engineering / Architecture conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent there to as recognized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh and should have secured not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Mathematics and English as subjects of examination for JNTU PACET admission 2021 into 5 – year B.Arch. degree course and not less than 50% marks with any subject for JNTU PACET Exam 2021 admission into 4 – year B.Planning degree course.
- Candidates appearing for 10 + 2 final examination or equivalent or final year Diploma examination are also eligible to apply. However, they shall fulfill the criteria stipulated in clauses II (c) (i) or / and (ii) above to be eligible for JNTU admission Notification.
Exam Schedule of JNTU Engineering Entrance 2021
- Issue of JNTU PACET 2021 Engineering Application Form : May 2021
- Last Date of Submission of JNTU PACET Entrance 2021 Application Form : June 2021
- JNTU PACET Engineering Entrance Test 2021 : July 2021
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.