TMISAT Application FormEngineering Entrance Exam » TMI BITS »
TMISAT 2021 Online Application Form
How to Apply
Online through this website
Step I : Fill the application form on this website. Last date for availability of forms – 1st week of January, 2021. For early processing of the form and appearing in TMISAT at National centres, apply before 4th week of April, 2021.
Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for ₹ 1000/- in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune.
Step III : Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft / Pay Order to TMI. Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.
Online Registration of Applicants with facility to upload photographs, scanned signatures, scanned copy of the 10th Std Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth, scanned copy of 12th Std / Degree Certificate ( wherever applicable ) , scanned copy of the SC / ST / OBC ( NCL ) certificate ( wherever applicable ) and other relevant certificates ( wherever applicable ) . The candidates will be able to make payment for the Registration Fees Online, and download and print the filled-in application in standard formats. For Online Registration, applicants should visit the website of the Indian Maritime University at http: //www.imu.edu.in and click on the CET May 2018 hyperlink.
- Facility for applicants to download their Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards with the name of the Test Venue indicated.
- Automated e -mails / SMS will be sent to every registered appl icant on successful registration of Application, uploading of Hall Ticket, publication of results, etc.
- Evaluation of answers and publication of CET results within 5 days.
Candidates are requested to visit IMU’s website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes if any. IMU shall not be responsible if any candidate is put to hardship because he did not keep himself abreast of the latest developments.
Necessary documents to be sent to TMI with all applications
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Self attested Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations ( ege where they appeared for these exams
- Self attested Copy of Birth Certificate ( for proof of age and place of Birth ).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet ( on receipt ) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available ( from Std. VIII and above only ).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for ₹ 1000/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute. Please write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers ( with STD codes ) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Application summary must be submitted in an envelope super – scribed with the words “Application for admission to Marine Engineering”.
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.
|Online application form release date||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit online application||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit application for appearing in TMISAT at National Centre||4th week of April 2021|
|Issue of admit card||Few days before the exam date|
|Date of entrance exam at national centers||Last week of April 2021 to 1st week of May 2021|
|Date of entrance exam at the institute||2nd week of June 2021|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Commencement of counseling process||3rd week of June 2021|
|Starting of classes||In the month of July 2021|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.