VITEEE Admission ProcedureEngineering Entrance Exam » VITEEE »
VITEEE Admission Procedure 2021
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE 2021, conducted by VIT University.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- The candidates will be short listed based on their entrance examination marks and will be called for VITEEE counselling.
Submission of Documents on VITEEE 2021 Admissions
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of VITEEE 2021 Admission
- Qualifying examination mark statements of all attempts.
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate ( if issued by the board ).
- Conduct Certificate.
- Community Certificate ( For SC / ST only ).
- Nativity Certificate ( For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura ).
- Provisional Admission Letter. ( photo copy ).
- Recent Passport size colour photos – 4 nos.
- Affidavit to be signed separately by Student & Parent in ₹20/- Stamp Paper. ( Format is available in www.vit.ac.in. )
- 2 sets of photocopies of all original documents. ( Except Affidavit ).
- Students hailing from Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board of Education should make it a point to submit their Pass Certificate Cum Memorandum of Marks at the time of admission.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement for the documents submitted from the VIT website www.vit.ac.in. No written acknowledgement will be issued.
- All the above referred documents shall be handed over to the Admissions Office at the time of admission, failing which the provisional admission accorded will stand cancelled.
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.