Punjab Central University 2021 Application Form
Central University of Punjab applications should be submitted ONLINE only; OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted.A candidate can apply upto 3 different Programs.
Central University of Punjab 2021 Payment of Fees
CUCET Online Application & payment through online / debit / credit card
- For General / OBC Candidates the application fee is ₹ 600/- for One program, ₹ 700 for two programs, ₹ 800 for three programs.
- ForSC / ST / PWD Candidates the application fee is ₹ 250 for one program, ₹ 300 for two programs, ₹ 350 for three programs.
CUCET Online Application & payment through Challan
- Total Payment Candidate to deposit in the SBI is ₹ 650/- for one program, ₹ 750/- for two programs, ₹ 850/- for three programs for General / OBC Candidates inclusive of Bank commission ₹ 50/-.
- Total Payment Candidate to deposit in the SBI is ₹ 300/- for one program, ₹ 350/- for two programs, ₹ 400/- for three programs for SC / ST / PWD Candidates inclusive of Bank commission ₹ 50/-.
For payment through online / debit / credit card no extra charges are to be paid by the candidates. Hence, students are advised to resolve to online / debit / credit card mode of payment.
How to apply for Central University of Punjab 2021
- Applicants are required to fill in the details asked in the form carefully without making any spelling mistake. On submission of online application successfully, applicants can make the payment for their selected program by online or offline mode of payment.
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it as early as possible.
- Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and completing registration.
How to Pay for Central University of Punjab 2021
Applicants now will have to visit any SBI branch along with the printout of the challan to make the payment of the amount mentioned on challan.
After making the payment in any SBI branch, applicants are supposed to obtain the Applicant’s Copy of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No & (c) Date of Deposit filled by the Branch Official. This applicant’s copy of SBI bank challan along with bank seal is a very important document for all the applicants and all the applicants are advised to keep it safely.
Candidates will have to download the Hall Ticket on after the date specified from website by entering application number & date of birth. Candidates will be intimated about the same by Email / SMS alerts. Intimation or Hall Ticket will NOT be sent by post.
- There are two modes by which applicants can make the payment : Offline and Online.
- For online payment; applicants can pay through Netbanking, Credit Card and Debit Card. After making the payment, system will generate a registration slip. It is mandatory for all applicants to take a print out of this registration slip and keep it with them safely.
- For offline payment, applicant has to click on “Generate Bank Challan”. After clicking, system will generate a SBI challan with auto populated details of applicant. There will be two copies of challan – Applicant’s copy and Bank’s copy. Applicants are supposed to take a print out of this challan. System will also generate a registration slip and it is mandatory for all applicants to take a print out of this registration slip and keep it safe with them.
Central University of Punjab 2021 Participating Universities
|S.No.||Name of University||Website of University||Address|
|1||Central University of Haryana||www.cuh.ac.in||Central University of Haryana,
Jant - Pali, Mahendergarh,
Haryana Pin : 123029
|2||Central University of Jammu||www.cujammu.ac.in||Central University of Jammu,
8/8, Trikuta Nagar,
Jammu - 180 012, ( J&K State ).
|3||Central University of Jharkhand||www.cuj.ac.in||Central University of Jharkhand
Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Brambe,
Ranchi - 835 205, Jharkhand
|4||Central University of Kashmir||www.cukashmir.ac.in||Central University of Kashmir
Sonwar ( Near G.B.Pant Hospital ), - 190004, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
|5||Central University of Kerala||www.cukerala.ac.in||Central University of Kerala
Vidyanagar ( PO ),
Kasaragod ( DT ),
Kerala - 671123.
|6||Central University of Punjab||www.cup.ac.in||Central University of Punjab,
City Campus, Mansa Road,
Bathinda - 151 001,
|7||Central Unviersity of Rajasthan||www.curaj.ac.in||Central Uniersity of Rajasthan
NH-8, Bandar Sindri,
Dist - Ajmer - 305801,
|8||Central University of Tamilnadu||www.cutn.ac.in||Central University of Tamilnadu
Thiruvarur - 610 004 ( Tamil Nadu ).
Central University of Punjab 2021 Important Dates
|Release of CUCET Application Forms||Third week of March, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for CUCET||Third week of April, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||Third week of April, 2021|
|Online Correction Window||Fourth week of April, 2021|
|Issue of CUCET Admit Card||Second week of May, 2021|
|CUCET Entrance Exam Dates||Third week of May, 2021|
|Answer Key Release||First week of June, 2021|
|Answer Key Grievances||First week of June, 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Results||Third week of June, 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.