CUSAT CAT 2021 Online Application Form
Submission of Online Application does not reserve any type of admission to the University which is subject to compliance with Rules and Regulations of the University in force at the time of admission.
All Candidates applying for Common Admission Test 2021 ( CAT 2021 ) should submit their applications online. International candidates and those applying for the Lateral Entry Programs / MBA/ MTECH program should also submit their applications online. Candidates for PhD / M Phil / MA Translation-German & Russian / Diploma / PG Diploma / Certificate programs need not submit online application form. They can obtain the printed application from the concerned Departments either directly or through post by paying the required application fee through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “Registrar, CUSAT” payable at Ernakulam.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Fee
CUSAT CAT Application Fee for all Courses ( Other than Post Doctoral Diploma / Certificate
- General Category Candidates ₹ 1,100/-
- SC / ST Category Candidates ₹ 500/-
- Candidates who apply under NRI Quota ( For B.Tech Programs Only ) ₹ 6000/-
CUSAT CAT Application Fee for Post Doctoral Diploma / Certificate Programs
- General Category Candidates ₹ 100/-
- SC / ST Category Candidates ₹ 50/-
CUSAT CAT Application Fee for International Students
For all courses US$100
- For candidates opting State Merit / All India Quota seats (other than
NRI/International/PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Workers) – [1,100/-](Rupees One
thousand and one hundred only) [500/-](Rupees Five hundred only) for
Kerala SC/Kerala ST candidates
- For seats reserved for International Candidates/PIO:-[US$ 100] (One Hundred
US Dollars only)
- For candidates belonging to Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW) category
[6,100/-] (Rupees Six Thousand and One Hundred only). In the case of CGW
candidates belonging to KSC/KST application fee will be [5,500/-]
- For candidates (except CGW candidates) opting for NRI Seats : additional [5,000/-] (Rupees Five Thousand only) . CGW candidates who wish to apply under NRI
category need not pay any additional amount.
- For PhD Programmes: [1,100/-] (Rupees One thousand and one hundred only)
for all category of applicants except Kerala SC / Kerala ST and [500/-] (Rupees
Five hundred only) for Kerala SC/ST Candidates to be remitted by way of
Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam
and to be submitted to the respective Departments/Schools where the
candidate intend to apply for PhD Programme to obtain the Application
- For Postdoctoral Fellowships, Diploma and Certificate Programmes:[100/-]
(Rupees One Hundred only) [ 50/-] (Rupees Fifty only) for Kerala SC/ST
Candidates ] is to be remitted by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the
Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam and the DD is to be submitted to the
respective Departments/Schools where the candidate intend to apply for the
Programme to obtain the Application Forms.
- Application fee once remitted is not refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates should retain minimum 3 copies of the Confirmation Page and the counterfoil of the fee challan / e-payment receipt for their reference.
The online application submission is a two – stage process.
In the first stage the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, mobile phone no, etc correctly so as to create their login credentials. User – id and password created during this stage will be send to the candidate by SMS / email.
In the second stage the candidate should login using this user – id and password. Immediately they will be asked to change their password. Now submit all other details required in the online registration form and upload your recent passport size ( color ) photograph ( 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB and signature ( 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB )
Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes are possible.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Payment Modes
- Challan Payment Mode : Choose your bank first and then take printout of the challan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration. Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the challan form before leaving the bank.
- Net Banking mode : Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI / SBT a/c : Login to the internet banking account. Choose “Payments / Transfers”. Choose “Power Jyothi Fee Collection ( PUL )”. Enter the fee type as printed in your challan and then click “Submit” button. In the “Validation Date” box enter your date of birth as printed in the challan. In the “Fee Reference No” box, enter your registration no as printed in the challan. Then click “confirm” button to complete the transaction. Note down your transaction number for future reference.
- CUSAT CAT Online ( using debit / credit card only ) : Login to candidate Home page and click the link “Online Payment”
After completing the registration process you should logout.
Do not send any document in original or copy to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
You should check your application status after two working days from the date of payment of fee. If your application is approved, you should take printout of the application confirmation page from the website.
If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the application status page.
Candidates for MBA programs who are awaiting for results of CMAT / MAT / CAT ( IIM ) can apply online during the extended period also i.e from 10/03/2021 to 31/05/2021.
Online Registration to M.Tech programmes –10/03/2021 to 21/04/2021
(with fine upto 30/04/2021)
The candidates should download the admit card for the Common Admission Test from the website http://cusat.nic.in 25/05/2021 to 14/06/2021 . Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over. ( To be produced whenever demanded )
No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2021 without a valid Admit Card.
Eligibility criteria for each program are given in the prospectus. The responsibility for ensuring satisfactory compliance to the prescribed criteria is vested solely with the applicant. Claims found untenable upon subsequent scrutiny shall result in summary disqualification of the applicant concerned and cancellation of any or all admission processes undergone.
Kindly note that once you give your present educational qualifications you will be shown all the programs for which you are eligible to apply. You can add as many programs as you like to the box on the right side of the form. You can also remove the selected courses, if you wish.
The choice of the Test Subject / Test Centre is the responsibility of the applicant alone and the selections once exercised in the Online Application Form shall be final and irrevocable. Even if a candidate takes the CAT according to a subject of his / her choice, but otherwise does not satisfy the conditions of eligibility prescribed in the Notification / Prospectus, he / she will not be considered for admission.
The candidates are requested to visit their home page by logging onto the website http://cusat.nic.in regularly to keep themselves updated.
The registration number should be quoted in all communications with the University.
Claims / Requests for benefits under any reservations ( Communal Reservation / Special Reservations etc. ) other than what is indicated by the candidate in the CAT 2021 online application, will not be considered at the time of counselling / admission.
The University reserves the right to add, delete or amend any of the stipulations regarding the reservation criteria, eligibility, intake, specialization, type of programs, rules, regulations, fee structure etc. at any time without any notice and this will be binding on the candidates seeking admission.
Candidates must remember that the registration number, date of birth, email-id, mobile phone no, user-id, password etc are vital information to be kept confidentially by the candidate for future use.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.