GBPUAT 2021 Application Form
Application Procedure :
Only ONLINE application form procedure is available. To submit application form candidates should log on to the website: www.gbpuat.ac.in of the University.
The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply provided they upload scanned copy of their marks-sheet at the time of online counselling failing which their candidature will not be considered for online counselling or seat allotment.
Online filling of Application form :
Online filing of application form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D Programmes : 15-03-2021 to 30-04-2021
Online filing of application form for M.Tech. Programmes and Sponsored candidates for Masters’, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes (GBPUAT employees and Development Departments of State Govt. are eligible) : 01-04-2021 to 15-05-2021.
Application fee Details :
For General/OBC : Rs. 1200.00
For SC/ST/PH : Rs. 600.00
List of documents to be submitted along with the application form :
- Confirmation page print out of application form.
- Copy of Online Fee Receipt
- Self attested copy of Uttarakhand/J&K Domicile Certificate (For UG only)
- Self attested copy of Category and Weightage Certificate, if eligible
- Self attested copy of High School Certificate and Certificate/Marksheet of qualifying examination. (Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must send the marksheet of the pervious year.)
Documents to be put in an Envelope of size 12” x 9” and superscribing “Application for Undergraduate/Masters’/ MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D. so as to reach positively by due date at the following address: To,
The Controller of Examination
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
Pantnagar – 263145, Distt.- U.S. Nagar (Uttarakhand)
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR FILLING OF ONLINE APPLICATION :
- It is mandatory for each candidate to provide a valid mobile number in the application form. The Registration number, password and any other important communication regarding written examination/counseling (if needed individually) will be sent on the same registered mobile number of the candidate only. The candidates are requested to check regularly their messages on the registered mobile number for any communication from G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar. The candidates should not disclose password to any other candidate/person.
- Please note that the Admit Card for written test will not be sent by post. Admit card has to be downloaded by the candidate himself/herself from the website/portal.
- Candidate should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in online application form. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidate should ensure the completion of all Steps of the registration process and deposition of application fee as mentioned in the instructions by the stipulated date.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded in any case, nor shall it be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.
Submit Application fee :
The candidates can deposit fee in the following ways: Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking: The Applicants can deposit fee Online by means of Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep with them the copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference. On successful registration of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for registration for the same Course again since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create problem for candidates in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Course, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate.
Print Confirmation page, Send Print out of Confirmation page, Fee Receipt, Category/Weightage Certificates, Domicile Certificate, High School Certificate and Marksheet of Qualifying examination. (The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must send the marksheet of previous year.)
The candidate must retain a photocopy of his/her filled in Confirmation Page and fee receipt for future correspondence.
THIS COMPLETES THE PROCESS OF ONLINE FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION TO CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION.
GBPUAT 2021 Admit Cards
Admit Card for the Entrance Examination shall be downloaded by the candidate himself/herself from the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). No separate admit cards will be issued by the Controller of Examination, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar
GBPUAT 2021 Exam Centres
The Entrance Examination shall be conducted at following places
|Place code||U.g. Programme||Masters’ programme||Mca programme||Ph.d. Programme|
|6||Srinagar ( garhwal )||-||-|
- Every effort will be made to assign the place of choice of the candidate. However, the University reserves the right to assign the candidate to any one of the above places without assigning any reason.
- The place once assigned shall not be changed.
- Any of the above places can be changed at the discretion of the University.
GBPUAT 2021 Important Dates
1. Online filling of Application form
- Online filing of application form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. : 15-03-2021 to 30-04-2021
- Online filing of application form for M.Tech. Programme and sponsored candidates for Masters’, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes : 01-04-2021 to 15-05-2021
2. Last date for receipt of print out of online application form
- Undergraduate, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programmes : 10-05-2021
- M.Tech. programmes and Sponsored candidates for Masters’, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes : 25-05-2021
3. For downloading of Admit Cards : 11-06-2021 onwards
4. Date of Entrance Examination
- For Master’ and Ph.D. Programmes : 19-06-2021 (Saturday)
- For Undergraduate Programmes and MCA Programme : 20-06-2021 (Sunday)
5. Scheduled Time of Examination 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
6. Declaration of Result : On or before 30-06-2021
7. Counselling : Third/Fourth week of July 2021
8. Date of Registration : To be announced later
9. Last date for Registration after first counselling : To be announced later
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.