|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Application Form||Syllabus|
GBPUAT 2021 Results
GBPUAT 2021 Exam Date
GB Pant University Entrance Exam will be conducted on
For Master’ and Ph.D. Programmes : 19-06-2021 (Saturday)
For Undergraduate Programmes and MCA Programme : 20-06-2021 (Sunday)
GBPUAT 2021 Result Date
GBPUAT 2021 Result Date : On or before 30-06-2021
GBPUAT 2021 Counselling
- Online counselling for all programmes (UG/Masters’/MCA/M.Tech./Ph,D.) will be carried out after declaration of results. Dates of different rounds of counselling will be decided keeping in view the date of commencement of first semester of academic session 2020-21 and will be uploaded on the website (www.gbpuat.ac.in) of the university along with the list of eligible candidates for different rounds of counselling. The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter or Email for any round of counselling will be sent to any candidate.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech. programmes based on OGPA/percentage of marks of B.Tech. will be called in II and subsequent rounds (if needed) of counselling only.
- ) No letter, E-mail, fax or telegram enquiring about the result of the Entrance Examination will be entertained.
- The candidates coming for document verification in the university should bring alongwith them the following documents for checking:
- Seat allotment letter
- Receipt of counselling fee
- Receipt of programme fee
- Self Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet alongwith the originals.
- Self Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet alongwith the originals.
- Self Attested photocopies of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/she may possess alongwith the originals
- Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State issued by the competent authority after 20 Nov. 2001.
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate, in original, as given in Prospectus 2021- 2022, if applicable.
- Character and Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Five-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back.
- Original copy of the Valid Category Certificate.
- A Gap Certificate accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the Institution last attended.(Those employed should bring certificate from employer, others should produce a sworn affidavit duly notarized on stamp paper of Rs.10/- + Notary stamps Rs.10/- (total value Rs.20/).
- The Migration/Transfer Certificate in original to be submitted within three months of the admission.
- On the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court an affidavit duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian for non-participation in ragging on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10.00 duly notarized
- Medical fitness certificate in the prescribed format .
Note : Candidates seeking admission to Masters’ and Ph.D. programmes must submit final year Mark-Sheet/PDC (indicating percentage of marks) at the time of counselling.
Without the above documents, their candidature will not be considered for counselling.
Candidate not fulfilling the eligibility condition(s) at the time of Counselling and not declared medically fit will not be granted admission
The candidate once admitted in a programme as per his/her merit on availability of seat at the time of counselling will not stake any claim for change of programme after counselling is over
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.