AICTE GPAT 2022 Application Form
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Registration of the applicants will be Online.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Online from website www.aicte-gpat.in.
Instructions for filling online application form
Candidates have to apply for GPAT-2022 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website: gpat.nta.nic.in. The Application Form other than online mode would not
be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple application forms submitted by a candidate
will be rejected.
It is suggested that the candidate should keep the following ready before starting the filling of the application form:
- A computer with proper internet connectivity
- The particulars of a valid Government ID proof
- The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate)
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN
Number/ Other valid Govt IDs.
- Educational/Qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format
- List of City of your choice
- Bank account details for payment of fee.
- A valid e-mail Id as important communications will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account for ONLINE payment.
In order to avoid correction in the particulars in later stage, the candidate should exercise utmost caution before filling up correct details
Follow following Steps may be followed to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number
Step-3: Upload scanned images of: (i) the recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) (iii) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
Step-4: Pay fee using Canara Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of Application of a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her.
Check List for filling the Online Application Form:
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘Conditions of Eligibility’
- That they have filled their gender and category viz General/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ ST/Gen-EWS/ Male/Female/Transgender, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their Subject and City of examination in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) candidate has filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this
column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a Printout of Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
Admit Card for GPAT
The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and timing other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card.
GPAT 2022 Important Dates
Tenative Dates will be Announced.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.