IGNTU Application Form 2021
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.igntu.ac.in.
The Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.igntu.ac.in They are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the program, if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, she / he should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
Candidates are required to upload their recent photograph and signature. Before applying online a candidate is required to have a scanned ( digital ) image of his / her photograph and signature. Candidates can pay the application fee through Bank Challan. The Bank Challan is generated after filling the online application form and
she / he can deposit the fees in the following University’s account Number. State Bank of India through any nationalized Bank ( NEFT mode ) on the next working day. One day after the payment is made the candidate can take the print out of the application form by using the username and password. The applicants are requested to submit the application forms and required documents to the University at the time of admission.
Application Fee along with the bank service charges
- For General / OBC – ₹ 300/
- For SC / ST / PH – ₹ 100/-
Note : No offline and postal mode of application is accepted.
IGNTU 2021 Exam Centres
|S.No||State||Name of the Examination Center||Centre Code|
|1||Madhya Pradesh||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, at Amarkantak||01
|5||Tamil Nadu||Yercaud (Salem)||16|
|7||Andhra Pradesh||Srikakulam (Visakhapatnam)||19|
|20||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||32|
- The University reserves the right to cancel any of the above centres and allot another nearer centre to the applicants of the Centre cancelled.
- If any of the examination/s may not be held in any of the sessions due to sudden declaration of bandhs, hartals, etc., at any of the above centres, the University shall not be held responsible for the same and fresh examination/s at such centres for the year shall not be held again under any circumstances. However, the entrance examination fees paid by the candidates, who opted for such centres where the examination/s were disturbed and could not be held, will not be refunded.
- The venue of the Examination Centre will be given in the hall ticket.
- Based on the number of candidates, the venues at the centres may be increased
IGNTU 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||1st week of January 2021|
|Deadline to submit Application Form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Hall Ticket Availability||3rd week of April 2021|
|IGNTU 2021 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|IGNTU Result Date||May 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.