Kalasalingam University 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility towards Engineering Admissions – Undergraduate
- A Pass in Higher Secondary(+2 / Intermediate) of State Board, CBSE, Matric and any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government with an aggregate of 50% and above in (Mathematics/Biology), Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate appearing in MPC is eligible to apply for all the B.Tech. Engineering programmes.
- Candidate appearing in BPC is eligible to apply only for B.Tech. Bio-stream Engineering programmes (B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Food Technology).
- Students holding High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission – US (NWAC-US) are eligible by providing an equivalent certificate issued by association of Indian University (AIU) for B.Tech. courses.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to apply.
- Admissions for B-Arch Course are done on the basis of candidates performance in the NATA examination conducted by CoA and in the performance of +2 examinations.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply.
- For Lateral Entry: Students with an average 60% marks in pre-final and final semester put together in a three year Diploma Courses in the relevant area are eligible to apply.
Eligibility towards Engineering Admissions – Postgraduate
Minimum of 60% marks in the relevant branch of study at Undergraduate Level.
Eligibility towards Admissions – Research
- M.Phil.: Master’s degree in relevant subject with a first class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale).
- Ph.D. in Engineering: Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with a first class or a minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale) or equivalent like M.Sc (Engineering) / M.S. by Research.
- Ph.D. in Sciences / Humanities / Languages: Master’s degree with a minimum 60% in Sciences / Master’s degree with a minimum 55% in Humanities / Social Sciences / Languages.
Note : Only those who have appeared in Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 is eligible.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.