Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry 2021 Application Form
All candidates seeking admission to B.Pharm (Lateral entry) course 2021 can apply in the Online application form available from 04th October, 2021 provided in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fee by way of online payment or by way of e-challan available during the submission of online application. Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at Head / Sub post offices in Kerala. After remitting the required application fee upload photo and signature of the candidates and all necessary certificates / Documents. No need to send printout of the application or any documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Application Fee for General Candidates is ₹.800/- ( Rupees Eight hundred only ). In the case of SC candidates is ₹.400- ( Rupees Four hundred only ). ST Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded. Application form will not be available in the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations or office of the DME. The Prospectus can be downloaded from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Last date and time for online submission of application: All candidates seeking admission to the course should submit the online application along with uploaded Certificates / Documents mentioned in clause 7.3.5 of the prospectus before 5 pm of October, 2021. Late, defective and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be undertaken in this regard. Candidates have to take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates will be allowed, neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates / Documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application.
Candidates may go through the various provisions of the Prospectus for admission to B.Pharm ( Lateral entry ) course 2021 available on the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee-kerala.org before filling up the Online application forms.
Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry 2021 Admit Card
- The Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry admit cards can be downloaded from October, 2021 from www.cee-kerala.org.
- List of such eligible candidates will be published in the Commissioner for Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry Entrance Examination’s website www.cee-kerala.org.
- Candidates who do not get the BPharm Lateral Entry admit card but whose application has been accepted will be issued an ‘Identification Certificate’ through the Liaison Officer present at the notified venue, between 9:00 A.M. & 1:00 P.M. on the previous day of the Examination.
Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry 2021 Counselling
- The allotment of candidates will be made by the Director of Medical Education through personal appearance of candidates and in accordance with candidate’s rank in the entrance examination and availability of seats at the time of counselling.
- Information regarding the time, date and place of the personal appearance will be notified later through leading dailies. No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates in this regard.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.