|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Results|
KVAFSU 2021 Application Form
How to Apply
The application complete in all respects including copies of transcripts / marks card / certificates etc., should be sent to the following address on or before 18-1-2021.
Animal & Fisheries Sciences University,
Nandinagar, P.B. No.6,
Bidar – 585 401,
Candidates have to pay the prescribed fees online to the A/c No. 3158101000005, Canara Bank N.N. Branch, KVAFSU, Bidar, IFS Code : CNRB0003158, MICR Code : 585015104, Account holder Comptroller, Karnataka Veterinary Animal & Fisheries Sciences University ( KVAFSU ) Bidar immediately after the allotment of seats. After the last date is over the unfilled seats will be included in the notification for the next round option entry.
Fees once paid will not be refunded. However, if a candidate cancels his / her admission, the Caution Money paid will be refunded after following the respective Universities procedures.
- Admission Ticket Number will be allotted to all candidates and will be placed on the University website on 18-1-2021. The candidates should invariably enter the Admission Ticket Number on OMR Sheet used for answering questions.
- Candidates must carry photo ID proof at the time of Entrance Examination. It may be ID card issued by College last attended, passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License or Voter ID card.
- The last date for uploading OGPA certificates of Master’s degree is 31-1-2021 .
- Request for change of Centre for appearing in the Entrance Examination will not be entertained.
- Candidates should provide the definite Email ID, Aadhar Number and Permanent Address.
- Phone number & E-Mail ID once given by the candidates in the application form during filling up of the online application should not be changed / altered as all the instructions, SMS alerts during the online counselling process are communicated to the candidates to the same contact number & E-mail ID provided in the application.
KVAFSU 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||18 Jan 2021|
|Last date for filling up online applications||31 Jan 2021|
|Online verification of document||01 – 07 Feb 2021|
|Publication of provisional eligible candidates||10 Feb 2021|
|Objections to be submitted by candidates if any
|13 Feb 2021|
|Downloading of Hall ticket by the candidates for
|14 Feb 2021|
|Written Test||17 Feb 2021|
|Evaluation of OMR Sheet & preparing of merit list||18 – 20 Feb 2021|
|Uploading merit list on University Website||23 Feb 2021|
|First counselling cum admission at Bidar Campus for Master Programme||08 Mar 2021|
|First counselling cum admission at Bidar Campus for Ph.D Programme.||09 Mar 2021|
|Announcement of list of selected candidate for Master & Ph.D Programme||10 Mar 2021|
|Commencement of the First Semester 2020-21||15 Mar 2021|
|1||Notification in Newspaper||31st August, 2017|
|2||Commencement of filling-up applications online||5th September, 2017|
|3||Last date for filling-up online applications||21st September, 2017|
|4||Downloading of Hall ticket for Entrance Test||25th September, 2017|
|5||Entrance Test||28th September, 2017|
|6||Announcement of Marks list of Entrance Test||4th October, 2017|
|7||Last date for uploading Masters OGPA in the online for |
|4th October, 2017|
|8||Verification of online applications & relevant documents||Up to 5th October, 2017|
|9||Announcement of Provisional Merit list||7th October, 2017|
|10||1st Round Allotment Online Option Entry||Will be announced later|
|11||Commencement of Semester||23rd October, 2017|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.