Mysore University PG Application Form 2021
Submission of Application for Admission
University of Mysore PG Admission Information Brochure and Application Form available on the official website www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Candidates who are applying for various courses offered at the Postgraduate Centres in Manasagangotri, Hassan, Mandya and Chamarajanagara and also for Constituent Colleges / affiliated colleges / Government and Autonomous Colleges should follow the following procedure.
However, applications for admission to MBA course at Manasagangotri, Mysuru, PG Centre Mandya and Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Post Graduate Centre, University of Mysore at Chamarajanagara and M.Tech., CCT & CST, M.C.A. courses offered at Manasagangotri campus, may be obtained from the Karnataka Examination Authority ( KEA ), 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 003 and filled in application along with necessary enclosures be submitted to KEA only.
Procedures for submitting application for admission
- Filing the application for admission is strictly by ONLINE. No other method of filing the application for admission is permitted by the University. Candidates are advised to see the eligibility conditions for admission to a particular course before filing. Equivalent degrees may not be considered unless other-wise specified in the
- Fee for submitting an application per every subject is ₹ 350/- and the remittance of this fee is by e-payment / online payment only.
- The candidate should have appeared for entrance examination in that subject for which he / she submits the application for admission, after ensuring the eligibility conditions.
- Note : The following candidates can submit the applications for admission directly without the entrance examination requirement.
- Foreign nationals with foreign degree.
- Foreign nationals with Indian degrees for MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Cognition Technology, M.Tech in Computer Science Technology
- Candidates with GATE / PGCET scores for M.Tech in Material Science and Technology and M.Tech in Urban and Rural Planning.
- The candidate should clearly verify the eligibility conditions before submitting the application for a particular subject from the prospectus available in the University Website www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Only one application format need to be filled up by a candidate for all subjects. The candidate has to pay application fee for each subject separately. However for every subject the candidate opts, he / she should compulsorily enter the names of Department / Centers / Institution / College in the order of his / her preference for considering him/her for admission to that subject.
- Once the entries are completed by the candidate, the system allows the candidate to edit / to make changes if required.
- Once the candidate submits COMPLETION status and opts for PRINT, then the system prepares completed applications, one for every subject the candidate has opted for admission.
- A candidate will be considered for admission in every subject that he / she has opted for and the provisional allotment of Department / Centre / Institution / College will be strictly in the order of preferences the candidate has entered. Therefore while submitting the application form the candidate should carefully enter the preferences of Department / Centre / Institution / College for admission to PG programme for every subject. Changes in the preference shall not be allowed once the application is submitted.
- Once PRINT application progress is done, the candidate should download the application, get the application physically printed, should necessarily enclose all the documents / certificates- Marks cards of all semesters, category claim certificates and other certificates / documents which are necessary to substantiate the claim, affix his / her signature on application and also execute a declaration jointly with his / her parent / guardian in the printed application itself.
- The candidate should HAND OVER the duly signed printed application form ( for every subject ) together with all enclosures to the Chairman of Selection Committee in that subject in the Department concerned of University of Mysore, Mysuru ( Almost all departments are in Manasagangotri campus )
- Candidates claiming seats under more than one special category such as NCC, NSS sports etc., shall submit as many copies of application as the number of claims to each subject concerned department. In such cases, candidate can take up the Photo copies of the printed application of the subject concerned.
- Handing over the printed application form together with its enclosures is a MUST to claim admission. Merely filing the application on the System is not sufficient, although it is absolutely necessary. The last date to submit the printed version of the application together with all enclosures is July, 2021 before 5 PM. Application without appropriate / relevant enclosures is liable to be rejected.
Mysore University Admission Procedure 2021
Under Scheme “A‟ and Scheme “B‟
The intake for Scheme „A‟ is fixed by the University and Scheme „B‟ seats consist of not more than 50% of the seats available under Scheme „A‟ for each course. Reservations to an extent of 15%, 3% and 4% of seats are earmarked respectively for SC, ST and Category-I candidates and additional two seats are available for foreign nationals. All applicants will be considered both under Schemes “A‟ and “B‟. All the admissions, including those under Scheme „B‟, are made strictly in accordance with merit-cumreservation.
- 8% of the Scheme-A intake seats shall be given to – If he/she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than ten consecutive academic years ( without break ) ending with the academic year in which he appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations; or for a candidate should have from :1st to 10th ( 10 years )
3rd to +2 ( PUC ) ( 10 years )
5th to Completion of degree
- 15% of Scheme-A intake as supernumerary seats for the candidates from the other Universities within Karnataka ( This supernumerary is applicable to Scheme-B also )
University of Mysore 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for for all PG Programmes other than M.Com
|1||Filling of application for admission to PG courses online||25th June, 2018 to 05th July, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of downloaded printed application along with supporting documents to the concerned departments.||07th July, 2018 Before 5.00 PM|
|3||Completion of verification of application forms by the selection committee of the respective departments.||09th July, 2018|
|4||Corrections to be completed by the Chairperson of the respective Selection Committee||09th July, 2018 to 10th July, 2018|
|5||Announcement of Scheme “A” selected and waiting list||13th July, 2018|
|6||Admission to Scheme “A” selected list||16th July, 2018 to 17th July, 2018|
|7||Registration of Wait-listed candidates for consideration under waiting list||16th July, 2018 to 17th July, 2018|
|8||Announcement of selected list of reported candidates for scheme A waiting list admission||18th July, 2018 Before 1:00 PM|
|9||SPECIAL CATEGORY ADMISSIONS ( NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CULTURAL etc..)||19th July, 2018|
|10||Admission of Scheme "A” waiting list||20th July, 2018|
|11||First Casual Round||21st July, 2018|
|a) Reporting 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM|
|b) Admission 2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|12||Final Casual Round||23rd July, 2018|
|a) Reporting 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
|b) Admission 2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|SCHEME “B” ( applicable only for University Departments & Centres )|
|13||Selected list and waiting list announcement||24th July, 2018|
|14||Admission to Scheme “B” Selected list admission||25th July, 2018|
|15||Admission to Scheme “B” waiting list admission||26th July, 2018|
|16||Commencement of PG Classes from||01st August, 2018|
Important dates for M.Com only
|1||Filling of application for admission to PG|
|25th June, 2018 to 05th July, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of downloaded|
printed application along with supporting documents in the Dept. of studies in
Commerce, Manasagangotri, Mysore.
|07th July, 2018
|3||Completion of verification of application|
forms by the Selection Committee.
|09th July, 2018|
|4||Correction to be completed by the|
Chairperson of the respective Selection
|09th July, 2018 to 10th July, 2018|
|5||Announcement of Consolidated Rank List.||July, 2018|
|6||Counseling for Admission||July, 2018|
|7||SPECIAL CATEGORY ADMISSIONS|
|19th July, 2018|
|8||Reporting for Casual Round||21st July, 2018|
|9||Counseling||1:00 P.M onwards|
|10||Commencement of PG Classes from||1st August, 2018|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.