NMIMS NPAT 2018 – ( B.Tech. & MBA (Tech.) )
NPAT Conducts Admission test for 4 year B.Tech. & 5 year MBA ( Tech. ) programs for the academic year commencing from 16th July, 2018 in the Shirpur Campus. Admission for these programs is through NPAT 2018.
List of Schools and programs under NPAT 2018 are as follows :
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management Engineering – Mumbai & Shirpur campus – B. Tech / MBA Tech & School of Technology Management Engineering – NaviMumbai & Indore campus
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Tech. Management – Mumbai campus & School of Pharmacy & Tech. Management – Shirpur campus – MBA Pharma Tech.
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce – Mumbai campus & School of Commerce – Bengaluru, Indore & Navi Mumbai campus – BBA./ B. Com ( Hons ). / B. Sc. Finance
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics – Mumbai campus & School of Economics – Bengaluru campus – B. Sc. Economics
- School of Design – Mumbai campus – B.Des.
NPAT 2018 Eligibility
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma ( IB certificate or / & DP awarded are not eligible ) with English as compulsory subject with science or science vocational, minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai /Navi Mumbai/Indore campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus. Those awaiting their 10+2 or equivalent examination result this year may also apply AND Candidate with IB Diploma is eligible only if he/she has offered Mathematics at higher level (HL) (or) Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50 % is eligible to apply.
Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10th /10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all subjects for which candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of Four, Five, Six or seven).The candidates shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration & PCM % for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board/Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
Candidate above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
NPAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The NPAT 2018 for would be an objective type multiple-choice test. ( There will be no descriptive type of questions ). Test will be conducted for 100 minutes, each section will have 40 questions. The NPAT 2018 will comprise of 3 major section as follows :
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes||Weightage
for final Score
|1||Quantitative & Numerical ability||40||40||40|
|2||Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||35||40|
|3||Proficiency in English Language||40||25||20|
NPAT 2018 Seats
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60||60|
|Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering||60||40|
NPAT 2018 Application Form
How to Apply
The Application form will be available from the official website of www.nmims.edu or www.npat.in for online registration. Candidates are requested to keep 10th roll no. / seat no. ready for initial registration. It is mandatory to give 10 roll no. / seat no. for registration.
For online registration candidate’s Aadhar Card number also required. Registration Fee is non-refundable. Candidates are given choice to register for multiple programs ( School wise ).
Registration Fees : For NPAT 2018 ( For All Programs )
- ₹ 1800/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of one school.
- ₹ 3000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of two different schools.
- ₹ 4000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of three different schools.
- ₹ 5000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of four different schools.
- ₹ 6000/- plus applicable taxes for all programs of five different schools.
NPAT 2018 Admit Card
All eligible candidates who are registered successfully will be called for the online test.
On the basis of information indicated in the Application Form, your call admit card for the Admission Test & the venue ( School / College ) at each centre will be made available to the candidate as per important dates through the online registration form.
Candidates are required to download the admit card with same log in Id and password used at the time of online registration. No candidate, without admit card or without the photograph on the admit card will be permitted to appear for the test.
Candidate must carry any one requisite original ID proof along with photocopy of the same while appearing for NPAT.
List of ID proof :
- Voters ID
- School / College ID
- Adhar Card
- Driving License ( Learner license will not be accepted )
- 12th Admit Card
- PAN Card
NPAT 2018 Exam Centres
|3||Delhi||Delhi, New Delhi, Gurgoan, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad,
|4||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot|
|7||Madhya Pradesh||Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur|
|8||Maharashtra||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai,Thane, Shirpur, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik,
|9||Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Kota|
|10||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Kanpur, Meerut|
Candidate will be given option to choose two test cities at the time of online registration which is applicable for both days if candidate has opted for test for both days.
Online form will be editable for restricted fields only i.e. addition in school / program, date of examination and change of test city, Changes will be applicable for both days if candidate has opted for test for both days. Last date nd for changes in above field will be 21st April, 2018. Changes will not be accepted from 22nd April, 2018 in online registration form.
In case adequate numbers of candidates have not registered in any of the particular centers, such candidates will be informed to take the exam at the next available nearest center / place which will be mentioned in the admit card. The NMIMS decision in this regards will be final.
NPAT 2018 Selection Process
- All eligible candidates who wish to apply for admission to B.Tech / MBA Tech-Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Shirpur will be required to appear for online Test to be conducted at various locations in India
- The Merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in NPAT
- Candidates will be called for counseling session at Mumbai based on the merit list.
- Candidates are required for admission process in person.
- In the counseling session candidates will be given admission to various disciplines as per their merit, choice and availability of discipline as per eligibility criteria & vacancy.
NPAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||Starting Date of Register online||10 January, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|2||Last date for editable field ( addition in school / program, change of exam date, change of test city )||21st April, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|3||Last date of online Registration||28th April, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|4||Call letter available on website for NPAT 2018 after 5:00 PM||7th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|5||Conduct of online computer base test ( Reporting time 8:45 AM, Test timing 10:00 to 12:00 Noon )||12th & 13 May, 2018 ( Saturday & Sunday )|
|6||Merit List of candidates called for admission counseling on website www.nmims.edu at 5:00 PM||1st June, 2018 ( Friday )|
|7||Admission Counselling & Payment of fees||13th to 20th June, 2018|
|8||Commencement of Course||16th July, 2018 ( Monday )|
|9||Closure of Admission||1st August ,2018 ( Wednesday )|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.