Union Territories of India
Andaman & Nicobar Islands India
|1||Applications Portal Open||16th October, 2018|
|2||Portal Closure Date||18th November, 2018|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination ( Written Test )||2nd December, 2018
General Aptitute ( Paper - I ) - 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Subject Paper ( Paper - II ) - 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
|4||Announcement of short listed candidates for interview||2nd December, 2018|
|5||Date of Interview for Shortlisted Candidates||4th December, 2018|
|6||Date to announce the selected candidates||6th December, 2018|
|7||Registration of Spring Semester||29th December, 2018|
- Andamans is a group of 204 islands, while Nicobars is a group of 19 islands. Out of these only 36 islands in Andamans and 12 islands in Nicobars are inhabited.
- India’s southern-most location, Indira Point, is located in Nicobars only.
- These islands are mostly inhabited by tribals. Important tribes are the Great Andamanese, Onge, Jarawas and Sentinalese in Andamans and Nicobarese and Shompens in Nicobars.
- Tourism and agriculture is the mainstay of economy.
- Mangrove forests are found in abundance in these islands.
Chandigarh in India
|Agricultural Science||Engineering Physics||Nano Science & Technology|
|Applied Electronics||Geology / Geophysics||Nuclear Science & Technology|
|Applied Mathematics||Geo Informatics||Nuclear Physics|
|Applied Mechanics||Industrial Chemistry||Operations Research|
|Applied Physics||Information Science||Pharmaceuticals Chemistry & Technology|
|Biochemistry||Life Sciences ( Botany )||Pharmaceutical Sciences / Pharmacy|
|Bio-Sciences||Life Sciences ( Zoology )||Physics|
|Chemistry||Life Science / Veterinary / Animal Science||Radio Physics|
|Computer Applications||Materials Science||Radio Physics & Electronics|
|Electronics||Mathematics & Computing||Textile Chemistry|
|Electronics & Computer Science||Microbiology||Urban Transportation Planning & Management|
- It is one of the most beautiful and well-planned places in India. It was designed by a French architect, Le Corbusier.
- Chandigarh serves as a joint capital of Punjab and Haryana.
- Many large and small scale industries are here which give Chandigarh its revenue.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Code||State / Union Territory|
|AN||Andaman & Nicobar|
|DD||Daman & Diu|
|DH||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
- It is predominantly a rural area having about 79% population of tribals.
- Forests cover about 40% of the total area.
Daman & Diu India
|Code||State / Union Territory|
|JK||Jammu & Kashmir|
- Agriculture and small-scale industries are the back-bone of economy.
Delhi Union Territory
|CLASS VI||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|lntelliqence Test||100||40 Minute|
|CLASS lX||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Mathematics||200||2 1/2 Hours|
|Science||75||2 1/2 Hours|
|Social Studies||75||02 Hours|
- Delhi is the eighth largest metropolis in the world by population.
- Delhi is the largest commercial centre of northern India and is the largest centre of small industries.
- Delhi has greater number of vehicles than the total vehicles of Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai put together.
Lakshadweep in India
|Aeronautical Engg.||Automobile Maintenance Engg.||Chemical Technology||Computer Science &
|Aerospace Engg||Biochemical Engg.||Civil Engg||Communication Engg.|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engg||Biomedical Engg.||Civil & Environmental Engg||Control & Instrumentation|
|Agricultural Engg.||Biomedical Instrumentation||Civil & Structural Engg.||Construction Engg.
|Agricultural Technology||Biotechnology||Civil & Construction Engg.||Dairy Engg. / Technology|
|Architecture / Architectural|
|Cement & Ceramic Technology||Civil & Water Resource|
|Architecture & Interior Design /|
|Ceramic Engg. & Technology||Computer Engg.||Electrical and Electronics Engg.|
|Automation & Robotics||Ceramic & Glass Technology||Computer Science |
|Electrical and Instrumentation
|Automobile Engg.||Chemical Engg.||Computer Science |
- Lakshadweep is group of 25 coral islands. It is the smallest Union Territory.
- Coconut is the only major crop.
- Fishing is another major activity.
Puducherry Union Territory
|Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engg.||Fibres & Textiles Processing Technology||Manufacturing Science & Engg.||Petro-Chemical Engg.|
|Electrical and Mechanical Engg.||Fire Engg. / Technology & Safety||Manufacturing Technology||Petroleum Engg. / Technology|
|Electrical and Power Engineering||Food Engg. & Technology.||Marine Engg. / Technology||Petroleum Refinery Engg.|
|Electro-Chemical Engg.||Food Processing Engg / Processing & Preservation Engg.||Material Science and Engg. / Technology||Planning ( Environmental /
Infrastructure / Urban & Regional /
Urban Regeneration )
|Electronics Engg.||Industrial Technology||Mechanical Engg.||Plastic Engg. / Technology|
|Electronics & Biomedical Engg.||Industrial Engg.||Mechatronics||Polymer Engg. / Science
|Electronics Communication &|
|Industrial Management||Mechatronics & Automation Engg.||Polymer Science & Chemical Technology|
|Electronics & Computer Engg.||Industrial Metallurgy||Medical Electronics / Engg.||Power Electronics / Power Electronics Engg.|
|Electronics & Communication||Information & Communication Technology||Medical Instrumentation||Power Engg.|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Information Engineering||Metallurgical Engg.||Printing & Packing Technology|
|Electronics & Power||Information Technology||Military Engg.||Production & Industrial Engg.|
|Energy Engg.||Instrumentation & Process Control / Engineering||Mineral Engg. / Mineral Dressing||Renewable Energy|
|Energy & Environmental Engg.||Instrumentation Engg. / Technology||Mining Engg. / Technology,|
Mining & Machinery
|Robotics & Automation|
|Environmental Engg.||Instrumentation & Process Control||Nano Technology & Robotics||Rubber Technology|
|Environmental Science & Technology||Leather / Foot Wear Technology||Naval Architecture / Marine Engg.||Telecommunication Engg.|
|Environmental Planning||Machine Engg.||Oil Technology||Textile Engg. / Technology|
|Environment & Pollution Control||Man-Made Fibre / Textile Technology||Optics & Optoelectronics|
|Fashion Technology / Fashion & Apparel Technology||Manufacturing Engg.||Paint Technology|
- It is a former French colony, consisting of four districts, and named after the largest. In Sept 2006, the territory changed its name from Pondicherrry to the vernacular original, Puducherry, which means, “New Village”.
- It is basically an agriculture based economy.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.