NCHMCT JEE CounsellingHotel Management »
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2021
Allotment of Seats Through Counselling Process
There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with declaration of result of Written Test in the Last week of May of 2021.
There is no fee for registration of Counselling, however the candidate will have to deposited Seat Acceptance Fee ₹ 40000/- which will be inclusive of part of Ist Semester Fee ( ₹ 39000 + 1000 Counselling charges ) through payment gateway available on the website. After depositing fee, details of depositing fee along with other testimonials, the candidate has to go for verification of documents at any Reporting Center.
Candidate who have been deposited fee in first round or second round of Counselling and allotted a seat, but interested to participate in Spot round, not required to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee again; Candidate who have been deposited fee in first round or second round of Counselling and not allotted any seat, same fees will be considered for Spot round.
Withdrawal and refund policy
Where 100% of deposited fee ( ₹ 39000 ) is permitted ( except the Counselling fee of ₹ 1000/- ).
Candidates who could not be allotted seat during first, second & Spot Round of Counselling are eligible for refund ₹ 39000/-
Candidates who have been allotted seat during first and second rounds of Counselling but withdraw on-line through the system as per schedule. ( Schedule of withdrawal shall be given during Counselling ) are eligible for refund ₹ 39000/-
Candidate who have been allotted seat during first and second rounds of Counselling but not reported at Reporting Center for verification of documents within time period, his / her seat will be treated as Cancelled are eligible for refund ₹ 39000/-
Candidate who have been Cancelled his / her allotted seat due to fake board or incomplete documents during reporting, are eligible for refund ₹ 39000/-.
Where part refunds of total fee is permitted ( except the Counselling fee of ₹ 1000/- ).
Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and could not withdraw through the system (on-line only) as at A (ii) above and not even reported for admission at the allotted Institute are eligible to get refund only Rs.9900/- after deducting 50% of the fee
excluding caution money.
Candidates who have been allotted seat through Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute but did not attend any class are eligible to get refund only ₹ 9900/- after deducting 50% of the fee excluding caution money.
- The refund of fee in respect of A( i & ii ) shall be made by NCHMCT through RTGS in favour of candidate within 45 days from the close of last Counselling without any written request from the candidate.
- The refund of fee in respect of B ( i ) shall be made by NCHMCT upon confirmation from the allotted institute regarding non-reporting of the candidate. The payment shall be released within 45 days from close of admission through RTGS in the submitted account details at the time of Counselling.
- Refund of fee in respect of B ( ii ) and C ( i ) shall be made by the respective allotted Institute on receipt of written request from the candidate within 45 days from the receipt of written request by the respective institute alongwith requisite supporting documents.
Direct admission to rank holders of 10+2 of various school boards examination
Each IHMs shall have three seats earmark for 10+2 rank holders ( one each for Arts, Science and Commerce stream ) from among 1st to 200 rank holders from respective streams from recognized Boards of school examination wherein up to 2 lacs candidates appear or 1st to 500 rank holders from Board of Examination where 2 lacs to 5 lacs candidates take examination. The inter-se-merit from recognized School Boards of examination shall be at par.
Merit Scholarships And Financial Assistance
- National Council has instituted Merit based Award Scheme with the help of Industry for meritorious students who obtain 1st, 2nd and 3rd position on All India basis in Council’s Annual Examination in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the course i.e. after completion of both the semesters of the respective year.
- National Council Merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme is available in the Central Institutes of Hotel Management. The scheme carries 50% refund of semester fee. Details can be obtained from the institute.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates can avail financial assistance from their respective State Governments for which the concerned Institute will issue studentship certificate indicating fee received from the student.
Commencement of Academic Session
Induction for 2021 – 22 batch will commence from, July, 2021 in all the affiliated institutes.
Inter-Institute Transfer / Migration
National Council does not allow inter-institute transfer or migration on any ground during the entire duration of course since the allotment of Institute are done on merit-cum-chice only. No request for transfer or migration will be entertained after allotment of seat in any Institute of Hotel Management.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.