Aligarh Muslim University – AMU Law Entrance ExamLaw Entrance Exam » AMU »
AMU 2021 BA LLB Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) invites admission Application for BA. LLB programs for the academic session 2021 – 2022.
|Duration||Study Location||Course Code||Intake|
|10 Semesters||AMU, Aligarh||LLBA||100|
|AMU Center, Malappuram||LLBK||60|
|AMU Center, Murshidabad||LLBW||60|
AMU Law 2021 Eligibility
- Qualifying Examination : Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with aggregate not less than 50% of the total marks. (or) Bridge Course ( for Graduates of Deeni Madaris ) from AMU with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit : Not more than 22 years as on 1st July in the year of admission.
AMU Law 2021 Exam Pattern
AMU Law entrance exam have 2 hours of duration. There shall be one paper of 100 marks consisting of 75 objective type questions ( 75% weightage ) and 10 short answer type questions ( 25% weightage ) on :
- General English.
- Current Affairs / General Knowledge ( with emphasis on legal issues ).
- Reasoning and Aptitude.
AMU Law 2021 Application Form
|Test Fee||Form handling Office||Last Date of
|Online||Rs. 600/-||Admission Section, Office of the Controller |
of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002
|8th March, 2018|
Procedure for Submission of Application Form
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Application Form ( PDF Generated copy ) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Candidates must retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
- Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of theEnvelope before posting it.
- Candidates who submit their Application Form by post/on counter may check thestatus of their Application Form on the website www.amucontrollerexams.com.
The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges ( non-refundable ) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through Online Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card :
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of High School / Secondary School Certificate ( SSC Examination ) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared ( including parts therein ) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any ( applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses ).
- Any other relevant document.
Note : Incomplete Application Forms / Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
AMU Law 2021 Exam Centres
AMU 2021 BA LLB Test Centres are :
- Aligarh ( U.P. )
- Murshidabad ( W.B.)
- Malappuram ( Kerala )
AMU Law 2021 Selection Process
The Selection Process for the AMU Law Admission through Admission shall be offered through Counselling.
AMU Law 2021 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||1st week of March, 2021|
|2||Date of AMU Law Entrance Exam||2nd week of April, 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.