BVP Law CounsellingLaw Entrance Exam » Bharati Vidyapeeth »
BVP LLB 2021 Counselling
- The candidate shall secure minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ) in LL.B. Entrance Test 2021 to qualify the LL.B Entrance Test.
- Every candidate shall visit the law college website : http://www.bvuniversity.edu.in and http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in/ from time to time for updated information and clarifications regarding counselling and admission schedules.
- Candidates who have qualified the LL.B. Entrance Test 2021 will be called for counselling ( subject to intake capacity ) through website notification & shall attend the first counselling for admission at Department of Law New Delhi on July, 2021. Individual letters of counselling will not be sent.
- Admission for LL.B. 3 year Course shall be made on basis of inter-se merit secured by the candidate at LL.B. Entrance Test 2021 as per the requirement of intake capacity.
- The student shall confirm his /her admission by paying the total fees prescribed in the brochure on the date of Counselling. The fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Head, Department of Law, New Delhi drawn on any nationalized bank payable at New Delhi.
- The eligible candidate will lose his/her claim permanently for admission if he fails to attend counselling on the specified date for admission in LL.B. 3 year Course for academic year 2021 – 2021.
- The admission shall remain provisional unless the candidate clears his / her eligibility requirements of the University. Provisional admission can be cancelled at any stage, if found not eligible without any notice to the concerned candidate.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.