BVP LLM Application FormLaw Entrance Exam » Bharati Vidyapeeth »
BVP LLM Application Form 2021
BVP LLM Online application form is available at University’s website www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
The form duly filled in, shall be sent to the following address
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
2nd Floor, CET Department,
Lai Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Filling of BVP LLM Entrance Examination Application Form & Entrance Exam Fee
- BVP LLM Application form shall be filled by the candidate in block letters with Black / Blue ball point pen.
- The Candidate shall fill all the columns relevant and shall affix latest passport photograph.
- D.D. of ₹ 1000/- towards Entrance exam fee shall be drawn in favour of the Registrar B.V.D.U., Pune on any Nationalized Bank payable at Pune.
- The D.D. shall be enclosed with the application form with name & address of candidate written on the backside of the D.D.
- The attested Xerox copy of the qualified examination may be enclosed with the form ( except for those candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination & whose results are awaited. )
BVP LLM Application Fee
- The Entrance Examination fee is Rs. 1200/- ( Rs One thousand two hundred only ). Fee can be paid through e- payment.
BVP LLM Admit Card 2021
The BVP LLM Admit Card ( the Hall Ticket ) will be dispatched to the candidate well in advance by post / mail at the address registered in the application form. If the Candidate has not received the Admit Card in time, he may ask for duplicate admit card at his respective examination centers i.e Pune, New Delhi & Navi Mumbai on July, 2021.
Note : The student shall bring the entrance test fee receipt for collecting the admission card. For issue of duplicate admission card the candidate shall bring latest photograph and I- Card.
BVP LLM Important Dates 2021
|Last date for submitting the completed application form to Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune||June, 2021|
|Dispatch of admission cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible.||On receipt and scrutinization of application form.|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards to those candidates, who have not received by June 2021||July, 2021|
|Date and time of Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test||July, 2021.|
|Date and Time of Group Discussion||July, 2021.|
|Declaration of results||July, 2021.|
|Counseling & Spot Admission ( At Pune Only )||July, 2021.|
|College to open||August, 2021.|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.