Syllabus for ILI LLM 2021Law Entrance Exam » ILI CAT »
Indian Law Institute 2021 Syllabus
Corporate Law – I : Foundations of Corporate Law and Policy
- Law relating to Contracts :
- General Principles and their applications: Standard form of Contract.
- Specific Contracts : Agency, Bailment etc.
- Formation of International Commercial contracts.
- Forms of Business Organizations :
- Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships, Corporations and other forms.
- Company Law
- Concept, Nature and Incorporation of a Company.
- Powers, functions and liability of a company.
- Shares and Debentures.
- Managing a company : Directors and others.
- Decision making in a company: Oppression and Mismanagement.
- Winding up a Company.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Crimes
Corporate Law – II : Corporate Governance and Public Policy
- Transnational Business : Challenges and Opportunities
- World Trade Organization.
- Foreign Direct Investment and Transfer of Technology.
- E – Commerce.
- Consumers and their Protection.
- Competition Laws.
- Law relating to dispute resolution in business
- Arbitration, Mediation, Negotiation and other forms of ADR.
- International Commercial Arbitration.
Corporate Law – III : Banking and Insurance Laws
- Banking Law
- Evolution, Concept and Principles.
- Types and Functions of Banking Organizations.
- Regulation and Management of Banks : Central Banks and their functions.
- Negotiable Instruments
- Cheques : Payment of Customers cheques, Collection of Cheques etc.
- Changing Relationship
- Banker and Customer.
- Bankers as Borrowers : Loans, Securities and Guarantees.
- Consumer Protection
- Technology, Banking : Opportunities and Challenges
- Internet Banking, Mobile Banking.
- Banking Institutions and Subsidiary Services.
- Insurance Law : Concepts and Principles
- Types of Insurance Contracts.
- Marine Insurance.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.