MH LAW CET Application Form 2021Law Entrance Exam » ILS »
MAH Law CET 2021 Application Form
MAH Law CET 2021 Online Application Form Available Official Website : www.mahacet.org
Procedure for Online Application Form Filling and Registration for MAH – LL.B 3 Year CET 2021 In order to appear for MAH – LL.B 3 Year CET 2021, the candidates are required to apply On – Line as per the detailed procedure / guidelines given below
- Important Points to be noted before Registration before applying online, applicants should –
- Candidates should go through the Information Brochure made available to them On – line and check for Eligibility criteria.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for Photograph and Signature Scan and Upload.
- Have a valid e – mail ID and Mobile No., which should be kept active till the completion of this Admission Process.
- Application Fees / Intimation Charges ( Non Refundable )
- Application Fees for CET is to be paid in On – Line Mode. The fees once paid is not refundable. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the Applicant.
- Applicants are required to visit DHE’s website http://www.dhepune.gov.in or CET CELL’s web site : http://www.mahacet.org and open the given link. For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application follow the below given steps
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E – mail ID.
- provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password in their note book and preserve it.
- An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on the Mobile No. given by the Candidate.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required before Finally Submitting the Form.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. No request for Change in details will be entertained by the CET CELL. Hence Candidates are advised to verify their details before Finally submitting the Form.
- The Name of the applicant or his / her Father / Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the SSC / HSC / Convocation / Degree certificates / Mark Sheets of equivalent degree . Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Applicants should Validate their filled in details and Save their filled in application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature .
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT ONLY’ after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for Payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button. Candidates will not be able to Edit the O n – Line form, after the form is Finally Submitted On –Line.
MH Law 2021 Examination Fees
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through on – line system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card / Debit Card ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ) ,Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. The fees is non – refundable and non – transferable under any circumstances.
MAH Law CET 2021 Payment of Examination Fees
- Candidates are expected to remit the Form Fee using On Line Mode only as detailed below
- The Candidate’s Completed Application form is integrated with Payment Gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions given below :
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ) . Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service ( IMPS ) an instant interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones ) ., Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets. Bank transaction charges for On – Line Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges will have to be borne by the Candidate.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying On Line / Paying the Fees.iv ) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the On Line Transaction, an e – Receipt will be gen
- Non – generation of ‘e – Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e – Receipt and online application form and preserve it properly. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users : All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non – Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based at prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form containing fee – details and preserve it.
- No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted
MH 2021 Law CET Hall Ticket
In As per the schedule given in the Information Brochure and Latest Notifications / Notices published on the web sites the candidates will have to visit the http://www.dhepune.gov.in and http://www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket for on – line Test from the given link.. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through Email / SMS. Candidates should keep their E – mails and Mobile Phones active during the entire admission process. Candidates having Do Not Disturb mode active may not get SMS alerts. Hence all candidates are advised to check their e – mail accounts and visit web sites on regular basis. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use 1 ) Registration Number / Roll No, ii ) Pass – word / Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same provided / uploaded during registration and appear at the examination centre with 1 ) Hall ticket ii ) Original Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and proof of change in name, in original, if required, also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in original.
MAH Law CET 2021 Test Centers
- MAH – LL.B 3 Year CET 2021 will be conducted On – Line in the selected cities in Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH – LL.B 3 Year CET 2021 will be conducted are designated as “Centers” for the CET.
- Each Centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that Centre.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall be give his / her preference for the Centre, however, the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the Centre and Venue.
- The Examination will be conducted On – Line at venues given in the respective Hall ticket of the Candidate.
- No request for change of Centre / Venue / Date / Session for the Examination shall be entertained by the CET CELL under any circumstances..
- Competent authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response or number of application for particular Centre, administrative feasibility etc. Though the candidate has selected a particular city as a centre, he may not get that centre if the response to that centre is not sufficient.
- Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for in on line application form.
- Candidate will appear for the examinations at the Examination Centre at his / her own risk and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of Centre once exercised by the candidate will be final and binding on the Candidate.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of the candidates is more than the capacity available for online examination for a Centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other Centre to the candidate
MAH Law CET 2021 Important Dates
Dates will be announced.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.