RMLNLU Application Form 2021Law Entrance Exam » RMLNLU »
Important : RMLNLU BA LLB admission will be based on CLAT Score 2021
RMLNLU 2021 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for CLAT 2021 ONLINE only. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the Online Application Form.
- The online application form has to be accessed from the CLAT 2021 website www.clat.ac.in.
- The application form shall be available . The candidate can fill up the required details in the application form and save the same before finally submitting it. No hard copy of the filled in online application form is to be sent to the CLAT Office.
- The application form, complete in all respects must be submitted . Incomplete application forms shall not be considered. The candidates shall fill and submit the application form well in time to avoid last minute hassles. CLAT Office or the organizing University shall in no case be responsible for any loss of information or inconvenience faced by the candidate.
CLAT Application Fees :
- For General / OBC / SAP and other category candidates : ₹ 4000/-
- For SC / ST category candidates : ₹ 3500/-
- The cost of previous years’ question papers is ₹ 500/- ( not included in the CLAT 2021 application fee of ₹ 4,000/- or ₹ 3,500/- as the case may be.)
- The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online
CAPS ( CLAT online Application Processing System )
The candidates can do most of their interactions with CLAT through the CAPS interface provided at CLAT 2021 website. Through CAPS, a candidate can register and apply for CLAT 2021, check the status of the application, download of admit card, know the result and download the result and score card.
An online interface is provided for applicant’s interaction with the CLAT office. With this interface an applicant can
- Do Registration using “New User Register here”
- Fill the online application form
- Upload photograph and signature and other documents like essential qualification certificate, category certificate etc.
- Pay the application fee either by ONLINE / OFFLINE mode.
- Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status,
- Download Admit Card.
- Download previous year question papers
- View your Marks and CLAT Ranks.
The login to this interface is through your CAPS Registration ID and a CAPS password. The Candidates are advised to keep this information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
Information / Document Requirements before filling online Application Form Before registering and logging in to CAPS, a candidate is advised to keep the following information / documents ready :
- Personal information ( name, E-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc. )
- Address for Communication ( including PIN code )
- Essential Qualification details ( Percentage of marks / CGPA, University / college information )
- Programme in which the candidate wishes to appear ( UG Course or PG Course )
- Three choices of CLAT examination cities
- Front facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses ( 30mm x 45 mm ) [ JPG Format, size not more than 100 kb ].
- Signature of candidate [ JPG Format, size not more than 100 kb ]
- Scanned copy of SC / ST / SAP Certificates in pdf format only ( if applicable )
- Scanned copy of Domicile Category in pdf format only ( if applicable )
- Net banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode. In case the payment is to be made through debit card / credit card, then the candidate is required to have the information like debit card / credit card number, password, CVV number etc.
RMLNU CLAT Important Dates 2021
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.