Asia Pacific Institute of Management – APIM Eligibility 2021MBA Entrance Exam » Asia Pacific »
APIM PGDM 2021 Exam
Education background for admission to the PGDM Program(s)
- The participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities (AIU)).
- Due to shutdown of all educational institutions, some universities could not conduct final year examinations of undergraduate courses or could not declare results. In such cases, provisional admission of students may be given and the students shall produce proof of successful completion of graduation before December 31, 2021
Final cutoff for selection may differ every year depending on the total number of applicants for the program.
It is desirable that candidates fulfill all the academic requirements before enrolling for the program. In case of any mismatch with the original documents may even lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Admission is open for both fresh graduates and a graduate with relevant work experience.
- Participants for the PGDM program(s) may be from any discipline including Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, and Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education.
PGDM – General
- Business Communication
- Managerial Communication
- Decision Science
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Global Marketing
- International Finance/Financial Markets
- Foreign Currency Management
- International Trade Logistics
- Sectoral Export Business Strategies
- Commodity Trading
PGDM – Banking & Financial Services
- MBA in Healthcare Management in Moscow
- Big data and Business Analytic
Asia Pacific Institute of Management,
3 & 4 Institutional Area,
Jasola, Opp. Sarita Vihar,
New Delhi – 110 025, India.
Telephone No : 011 – 42094800 / 816 / 817/ 818 / 882 / 883,
Fax No. : 011 – 26951541,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.asiapacific.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.