Bharati Vidyapeeth University – BVP Pune MBA Entrance ExamMBA Entrance Exam » Bharati Vidyapeeth »
BVU Pune MBA 2021 Entrance Exam
Bharati Vidyapeeth University ( BVU ) invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2021 – 2022.
BVU Pune MBA 2021 Course
A combined test for admissions to the following first year of two years full time post graduate degree programs :
- MBA ( HR )
The information and the rules given herein are applicable for a combined test for admissions to the first year of two years full time post graduate degree programme Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Business Administration-Human Resource ( MBA – HR ) of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune offered at its following constituent units.
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune : [ Intake : MBA – 180, MBA ( HR ) – 60 ]
- Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi : [ Intake : MBA – 180 ]
- Institute of Management, Kolhapur : [ Intake : MBA – 60 ]
- Institute of Management and Rural Development, Administration, Sangli : [ Intake : MBA – 60 ]
- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad : [ Intake : MBA – 120 ]
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences, Solapur : [ Intake : MBA – 60 ]
The seats will be filled on merit based on their performance in B – MAT 2018 Test and GDPI conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at the designated centers.
One seat over and above the sanctioned intake of the programme at each center is reserved for sons and daughters of migrants from J & K valley, Defence and Civil Service personnel engaged in fighting against terrorist activities in J & Kvalley (D.O. No. FI 0-1/2003-Desk (U) dated 5th December, 2003 ). The candidates to be admitted against these seats must have appeared the B-MAT-2018 and GDPI conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune.
- 15% seats are reserved under Foreign / NRI / Pl.O. / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit Category. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply separately on prescribed application form ( fee of ₹ 1,000/- ) and submit the same to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / NRI / Pl.O./ OCI Students ( based on Merit ), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit on the basis of merit based on the marks obtained by them in B – MAT 2018. The last date for submission of form to this category is March 2021 before 5.00 p.m.
BVP BMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Test B – MAT 2021 for admission to MBA Programme will be of 250 marks. It will consists of ( A ) Written Test and ( B ) Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The written test will be conducted from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm, fora duration of two and half hours. The GD and PI will be held at the designated centres as per schedule mentioned in this brochure. The candidates have to be present at the centre of the examination at 9:30 a.m.,positively
- The written test comprises of 200 marks. It will be of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives, with single correct or most probable answer. There is no negative marking. The break-up of marks will be as follows.
|2.||Mathematics at X level||30||30|
|3.||Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50||50|
|5.||Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40||40|
( B ).Group Discussion and Interview Test
- Performance in Group Discussion : 30
- Performance at Interview : 20.
- Total : 50.
BVP BMAT 2021 Exam Centres
- The B – MAT 2021 Test will be held at following centers.
- Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore & Bhopal.
For selecting choice of centre to appear for the entrance examination, write the corresponding number of the centre as shown in the table below
|Center||Center No.||Center||Center No.|
- The authorities of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, however, reserve the right to make suitable change in center venues or schedule of B – MAT 2021 test.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.