Bharathidasan Institute of Management – BIM Eligibility 2021MBA Entrance Exam » BIM »
Bharathidasan Institute of Management MBA Exam 2021
Bharathidasan Institute of Management ( BIM ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Two – year full time residential MBA Programs through Common Admission Test ( CAT ) for academic session 2021.
BIM Program Offered 2021:
MBA Specializations :
- Human Resources Management
BIM Eligibility 2021
- Applicants should hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (under 10+2+3 or 4 pattern) recognized by UGC in any field including Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or Social Sciences.
- Candidates who possess ACA / ACWA / ACS qualification are also eligible to apply.
- They should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their Graduate Degree / Master’s Degree examination. Candidates appearing for the final Bachelor’s or equivalent degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- Their admission will, however, be provisional till they produce proof of having passed the examination with a minimum of 50% marks, and evidence of minimum required qualification should be produced before 31st July, 2021 positively.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.