Entrepreneurship & Management Process International – EMPI 2021MBA Entrance Exam » EMPI »
EMPI 2021 PGDM Entrance Exam
EMPI Business School invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the PGDM Programs through CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA Scores for the Academic Year 2021
EMPI PGDM Programs
- PGDM (General Management – Marketing / Finance)
- PGDM (Advertising And Communication)
- PGDM (Global Business)
- PGDM (Human Resource)
- PGDM (Research And Business Analytics)
EMPI PGDM 2021 Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of the Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.EMPI considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA scores for admission to its PGDM program.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses of EMPI is at least 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies.
- Candidates must have at 50% marks in their graduation.
- Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However, they are required to furnish the proof of graduation before 30th October of the year of joining.
- The selection to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme is purely based on the cumulative performance in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- The group discussion and personal interview are integral component of the admission process.
- Due weightage will be given to past academic achievements and work experience respectively, apart from the above-mentioned parameters
- Applicants may also be tested through EMPI’s internationally validated Psychometric Profile testing
- Scores in CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, ATMA are considered as a pre-qualifier for selection.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.