Gautam Buddha University – GBU GPT MBA Entrance Exam 2021MBA Entrance Exam » GBU »
GBU GPT, GBU MBA Admission 2021, Gautam Buddha University, Gautam Buddha University Admission 2021, GBU GPT Entrance Exam, GBU MBA Exam Date 2021, GBU Entrance Exam 2021, GBU GPT MBA Exam Date 2018, GBU MBA Test Date 2021, GBU Noida MBA Entrance Exam Date 2021, GBU GPT MBA Test 2021, Entrance Exam for GBU GPT 2021, GBU GPT Entrance 2021, GBU GPT MBA Test Details 2021, GBU GPT MBA Exam Schedule, GBU GPT MBA Eligibility, GBU MBA Eligibility, GBU GPT MBA Eligibility Details 2021, GBU MBA Exam Pattern 2021, GBU GPT Reservation of Seats 2021, GBU MBA Seats 2021, GBU GPT MBA Test Pattern 2021, GBU GPT MBA Exam Structure 2021, GBU MBA Total Seats 2021
GBU GPT 2021 MBA Entrance Exam
Gautam Buddha University ( GBU ) invites admission Application for MBA programs through Graduate Proficiency Test ( GPT ) for the academic session 2021 – 2022.
- Human Resource Management
GBU MBA 2021 Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized College / University with securing minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ) or equivalent grade.
GBU GPT 2021 MBA Seats Reservation
- 120 Seats 2 Years ( 4 Semester )
- The reservation and relaxation policy for SC / ST / OBC candidates is as per the Uttar Pradesh Government rules and Gautam Buddha University rules.
- The sports person providing evidence of participation in National / International level events may be provided 5% relaxation in respective qualifying examination.
GBU 2021 MBA Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern of GBU Entrance Exam is as follows:
- The exam will be an written exam.
- The time duration of entrance exam will be 02 Hours.
- For UG Entrance exam the questions will be based on 10+2 level.
- For Graduate/PG Entrance exam the questions will be based on there last qualification.
- The Question paper consist 100 marks.
GBU Exam Syllabus:-
The exam syllabus of GBU Entrance Exam is as follows:
PG Entrance Exam : written test paper will have questions of 10+2 level of each on the following subjects; Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, General Knowledge, Reasoning & Aptitude, General Awareness, Legal Aptitude.
Graduate/PG Entrance exam : written test paper will have questions of Graduate level of each on the following subjects; Subject Awareness, English Proficiency, General Awareness, Chemistry, Advanced Biology, Reasoning & Aptitude, Mathematical Aptitude and ability, Interpretation, Physics, Chemistry.
Humanities and Social Science : Disability and Rehabilitation, Management, Logic and reasoning/General mental ability, Subject Awareness, English Proficiency, General Awareness.
Doctoral Entrance exam: written test paper will have questions of each on the following subjects Research Methodology & Subject Awareness.
|Subjects / Coverage Area||Percentage / Weightage|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||30|
|Mathematical Ability and Data Interpretation||30|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.