IIFT Preparation Tips 2021MBA Entrance Exam » IIFT »
|Home Page||Selection Procedure||Application Form||Admission Procedure||Results|
IIFT 2021 Preparation Tips
IIFT was set up by Government of India, an autonomous body, provides business administration in International business.
MBA (International Business) is a six trimester management programme with a focus on International Business for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for trained personnel in the field of International Business Management. Developments in the international market on the one hand and the consequential impact of the same on India’s domestic market on the other, call for an increasingly professional approach and sensitivity to international business environment.
IIFT 2021 Mode of Admission
- Offline / Online
- The process indicated below will be applicable equally for admission to Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada (subject to approval of UGC) Campuses.
- On the basis of Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview
- Those candidates short listed from the computer based test, will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview to be held in March / April 2021 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. The Institute reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required
- Selection criteria for shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI and final selection to MBA(IB) Programme at IIFT is available on IIFT website i.e. www.iift.edu
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test ( in English ). It generally consists of questions covering the following topics :
On the basis of
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Writing Skills Assessment and
IIFT Scores 2021
- IIFT score is valid for one year.
IIFT Score Accepting College :
- The Indian Institute of Foreign trade ( IIFT ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.