IIHMR MBA Entrance Exam 2021MBA Entrance Exam » IIHMR University »
Indian Institute of Health Management Research MBA Entrance Exam 2021
A Premier Institute for Hospital & Health Management Education, Research Activities & MDP Trainings. IIHMR-Bangalore was founded in the year 2004 as the South Campus of IIHMR Group of Institutions offering a flagship programme in Hospital and Health Management. IIHMR Bangalore offers a two-year full-time PGDM (MBA Equivalent) Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specializations in
- Hospital Management
- Health Management
- Health information Technology Management
The admission process is OPEN throughout the year. For admission enquiry, candidates can call Toll-Free: 1800-572-2728 or Landline: 08061133800 or by e-mailing to IIHMR “ Bangalore @ admissions @ iihmrbangalore.edu.in
IIHMR MBA Eligibility 2021
- Any Bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate and either CAT, MAT, XAT,KMAT, GMAT or CMAT entrance exam score card
- GRADUATES from any background are eligible to apply for this course.
- Our candidates usually comprise of MBBS, BDS, AYUSH streams, Nursing, Paramedical, Biotechnology courses, Pharmacy students, Engineering, Management, Arts, etc
- Candidates applying for this programme should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their graduation.
- Candidates applying for this programme should have passed any one of national-level management aptitude entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, KMAT, etc. Interested candidates can apply online by clicking the link below.
- Candidates with experience in the health sector/hospital / public health, etc. are encouraged to apply
- The admission process is OPEN throughout the year. For admission enquiry, candidates can call Toll-Free: 1800-572-2728 or Landline: 08061133800 IIHMR Bangalore.
IIHMR MBA Application Procedure 2021
How to Apply:
- The admission process is open throughout the year
- For admission enquiry, candidates can call Toll-Free: 1800-572-2728 or Landline: 08061133800 or by e-mailing to IIHMR Bangalore @ email@example.com
Manual Application Form:
- If you are unable to apply online or if the online application portal is not convenient for you; you may please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to 9663866011 and seek a manual application form.
- We will send you the manual application form. You can take a print out, fill it by hand, scan and send it back to us by e-mail to email@example.com. You can submit the original hard copy of the form when you come to campus directly. You can transfer the application fee of 1000 INR to Institute bank account and send the reference number for your application to be considered for the further application process.
- Send the duly filled application form along with documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for GD / PI (Group Discussion / Personal Interview) .
Online Application Process:
- Apply online using the online form. If you are unable to upload any documents, you can send it separately by e-mail to email@example.com
- After you submit the form if you are unable to make the fee payment of 1000 INR; please contact Mrs Joice Jaison, IIHMR-Bangalore at 9663866011 by WhatsApp or Call.
- If the online payment gateway is not convenient, please find below the Bank Account Details of the Institute for making an online transfer for 1000 INR.
- Account Name: Institute of Health Management Research
Account Number: 00530330000089
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
IFSC Code: HDFC0000053
- After making the payment, you can send the online transfer reference number by WhatsApp to 9663866011 (call Mrs Joice Jaison, IIHMR-Bangalore) and also by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for GD / PI (Group Discussion / Personal Interview).
Kindly follow the AICTE procedure to get admitted through CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, KMAT, etc. You can visit our Institute Campus or contact our Academic office – Mr Satish Singh, Senior Academic Officer, IIHMR-Bangalore. You can call Toll-Free: 1800-572-2728 or Landline: 08061133800 e-mail: email@example.com
Documents to be Uploaded/Produced: (In Originals with three sets of Photocopies)
- CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, KMAT, etc. Score Sheet
- 10thMarks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- Graduation Certificate / PDC of Graduation
- Study Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for Non-Karnataka students)
- Letter / Certificate Stating Category / Caste Status / PWD Status from the competent authority to be submitted
- Recent colour passport size photographs 4 Nos.
- Recent color stamp size photographs 4 Nos.
- Parents (Father & Mother) recent passport size photographs 2 Nos.
- Aadhar Card
- Blood Group Identification
Terms and Conditions :
- Application cost is Non refundable
- Additional Charges for online Payment as per RBI Norms
- Fee refund Policy :- As per prescribed guidelines of AICTE 2021-23
- Kindly refer the Information Brochure carefully, before filling the application form.
- Fields marked with an asterisks * are mandatory.
- Provide all the relevant details carefully.
- After filling up the application, please go through once again and press the Submit button.
- If the application is not submitted and showing red text on the application, please correct it and resubmit.
- If you find any difficulty call Mobile Number : 91-9663866011 , Toll Free : 1800-572-2728 , Landline : 0806-113-3800
- Kindly have your scanned copy of your photograph with size 276 X 354 pixels before registering for regular admissions.
- Decision of the selection panel will be final.
- Make a payment via Paytm/NEFT during submission of this online form.
- Kindly upload the documents given in the application form.
Institute of Health Management Research,
Near Thimma Reddy Layout, Hulimangala Post,
Electronic city Phase-I,
Bangalore – 560105
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.