IIIT Allahabad Admission ProcessMBA Entrance Exam » IIIT »
IIIT 2021 Application Form
- The IIIT Allahabad Information Brochure along with the application form may be downloded from the IIITA Website www.iiita.ac.in.
- The processing fee of applications ₹. 1200/- for General and OBC ( ₹. 600/- for SC / ST / PH candidates ) is to be paid is to be paid in online mode while filling online application form.
IIIT Allahabad MBA 2021 Admission Process
- Graduates ( An applicant must have a valid CAT score and Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with minimum 60 % marks / 7.0 CGPI. or An applicant with valid CAT score and M. Sc. ( Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics ) / MCA with minimum 65% marks / 7.5 CGPA. ) with valid CAT Percentile Score are only eligible for consideration.
- Those appearing in their final qualifying examinations and expecting their results latest by July, 2021 may however also apply.
- IIIT Admission 2021 shall be made strictly on the basis of Merit only, as per the following weightage :
- CAT Score : 60%
- Group Discussion : 20%
- Personal Interview : 20%
- Average CAT score of selected students, for last Batch 2020, was 58.8.
- The Institute uses CAT score for shortlisting /selecting the candidates for our Post-graduate program in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Personal Interview & Group discussion, for screened in candidates only, on the basis of CAT Percentile score. While intimation to all screened candidates for the same shall be sent by E-mail / post / courier also, however the list shall also be available on our web site. The applicants are therefore advised to visit the website frequently, in their own interest ( www.iiita.ac.in ). In no case shall the Institute be responsible for non-receipt of the information by the applicants.
- The venue for 1 and 3 round of GD / PI shall be IIIT-Allahabad. However, the venue for 2 round of GD / PI, at New Delhi, shall be notified at the time of announcement of shortlisted candidates.
- In case of total marks being same, the merit will be on the basis of the marks obtained in CAT score, GD, PI, Date of Birth in deciding the final position on the merit list.
- Applications are subject to screening and shortlisting.
- Candidate not completing the full procedure for admission would be eliminated from the admission.
- The list of candidates offered admission to the 2 Years Full time MBA and 4 Years Full Time Dual Degree MBA – PhD Program shall be displayed on the Institute Notice Board as well as the Institute’s web site.
- The MBA Program is Two Years Full Time Program and Dual Degree MBA – PhD program is Four Years Full Time Program. Classes shall commence from 1st week of July, 2021 ( tentative ).
- Separate residential facilities for Boys and Girls exist ( Residential Facilities may be given subject to availability ).
- Selected candidates will have to present all original documents along with 2 set of photocopies & 3 passport sized colored photographs at the time of admission.
- Fees shall be deposited by selected candidates in cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “IIIT-Allahabad” and made payable at Allahabad, necessarily within a week (or as notified) or else candidates from the waiting list shall be offered the admission in order of merit. ( Only Hostel & Mess Fees are refundable in case of withdrawal from admission )
- Medical fitness certificate for IIIT-A in the form annexed shall have to be submitted with the application form else the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Incomplete form in any respect will be summarily rejected.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.