International Management Institute – IMI Entrance ExamMBA Entrance Exam » IMI »
IMI 2021 PGDM Exam
Interational Management Institute IMI, invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 2 year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program through Common Admission Test ( CAT 2020 ), for the academic year 2021 – 2023.
- PGDM ( HRM )
- PGDM ( B & FS )
IMI PGDM 2021 Program Duration
- IMI follows the trimester system with the academic calendar beginning in June, 2021 and each term being of 11 – 12 weeks duration.
- At the end of the first three trimesters of the International Management Institute PGDM Program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 8 – 10 weeks in industry.
IMI 2021 PGDM Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programmes, the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised university in India or abroad ( recognised by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities ).
- However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the programme
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by 30th September, 2018.
- Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
IMI 2021 Selection Process
Short listing Criteria :
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2020 Examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT Scores ( sectional and overall ) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI, New Delhi. IMI, New Delhi will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
Selection Criteria :
- Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Extempore Speaking, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
- The IMI, New Delhi Admission Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.