School of Petroleum Management – SPM MBA Entrance ExamMBA Entrance Exam » IPMG »
SPM 2021 MBA Entrance Exam
School of Petroleum Management invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2 year MBA Programs through Based on CAT 2020 or XAT 2021 Score, for the academic session 2021.
MBA programme is a two year full time residential programme at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University ( PDPU ) under School of Petroleum Management ( SPM ).
SPM offers MBA program in :
- Energy and Infrastructure Management
- General Management with specialization in:
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Human Resources Management
SPM MBA 2021 Reservations and Seat Allocation :
- Energy and Infrastructure Management : 60 Seats.
- General Management ( with specialization in Financial Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Human Resources Management ) : 60 Seats.
Seat allocation to the various categories ( SC & ST ) is in accordance with the Government rules. The number of seats under each category will be posted at www.spm.pdpu.ac.in along with the short listed candidates for MBA Programme admission. Seats not filled in under any reserved category shall be allotted to the general category.
NRI / Management Seats : Admission to this category shall be made as per rules.
The MBA Admission Office of SPM – PDPU shall conduct the MBA Admission process for the MBA batch 2021 – 22.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.