Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management – LBSIM PGDM 2021MBA Entrance Exam » LBSIM »
LBSIM 2021 PGDM Exam
All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test ( CAT )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( General ) – Full Time
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Finance ) – Full Time
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Part Time
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Executives ) – Full Time
LBSIM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2020, can also apply. However, such candidates have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2021. Non-fulfilment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by LBSIM. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT2020) conducted by the IIMs on November 29, 2020 (Sunday), or
should have avalid GMAT score in a test taken between October 1, 2020 and January15, 2021.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test
(GMAT) at a test centre outside India, between October 1, 2020 and January15, 2021.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the
Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and
the application maybe summarily rejected.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.