LBSIM Admission Procedure 2021MBA Entrance Exam » LBSIM »
LBSIM 2021 Admission Procedure
PGDM (General), PGDM (Financial Management) & PGDM (Research & Business Analytics) (Batch: 2021-23)
LBSIM seeks admission to the PGDM (General), PGDM (Financial Management) & PGDM (Research& Business Analytics) programmes through a rigorous selection process comprising scores from competitive examinations like CAT, GMAT, followed by Written Ability Test (WAT) Extempore, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI). Students are selected by a group of experienced faculty members and industry experts. This enables the Institute to select candidates from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds.
LBSIM 2021 Interview Centres
Personal Interview would be conducted at one of the following places, as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM :
GD / PI center can be changed by the Institute at its discretion. The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written analysis test and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and website : www.lbsim.ac.in.
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test/Extempore, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview, which will be held during February and March 2021.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for prior academic performance, Written Ability Test/ Extempore, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview, and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website: www.lbsim.ac.in
In the wake of uncertainty persisting due to COVID-19, the Institute may hold Extempore online in place of WAT as part of the admission process to all PGDM programmes during February-March 2021. The Selection Process may be modified in view of the situation prevailing at that time of the year.
HOW TO APPLY
- Besides registering for CAT 2020 / GMAT, candidates are also required to register with LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure.
- Admission Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admissions Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of Rs.1,250/– in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad) starting from September-2020.
- Alternatively, candidates can apply Online also at http://www.lbsim.ac.in. For online application submission, candidates need to pay Rs. 1250/- either through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking.
Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection in April – June 2021. The result will also be uploaded on LBSIM’s website. LBSIM will not accept any responsibility for non-receipt of any admission communication by way of loss during transit or otherwise. All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi Courts.
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PART – TIME) (BATCH: 2021-24)
Eligibility: Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any Indian /foreign University with a minimum of two years’ experience, Company sponsored candidates will be preferred. The selection will be based on WAT, GD & PI.
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (EXECUTIVE) (BATCH: 2021-22)
Eligibility: Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks. Minimum five years’experience. The selection will be based on scores obtained in CAT/GMAT or test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.