Lucknow University MBA Entrance ExamMBA Entrance Exam » Lucknow University »
Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test – LUMAT 2021
Lucknow University invites Applications For the MBA Programs of the University. Admission to Lucknow University MBA Courses will be done through LUMAT 2021 – 2022.
LUMAT Specialization 2021
- MBA Regular
- MBA Self Financed
- MBA ( Finance & Control )
- MBA ( Human Resources & Industrial Relations )
- MBA ( Marketing )
- MBA ( International Business )
LUMAT Eligibility 2021
Eligibility Rules for Admission in the MBA and MTTM programmes
- The admissions to the various MBA and MTTM programs will be governed by the respective ordinances
- A Bachelor’s degree under the 10+2+3 system or equivalent in any field of study, awarded by a University or Institute established as per law and recognised as equivalent by this University, with 50% marks in aggregate shall constitute the minimum requirement for admission to the MBA programmes.
- However, for SC/ST candidates minimum pass percentage of marks at graduate level will be 45%.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year can apply for admission but they have to fulfil all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
- University reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage
- In case of any matter relating to the MBA/ MTTM Admissions, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor/Admission Committee, University of Lucknow shall be final and binding.
- All the legal matters pertaining to the MBA/ MTTM Admissions shall be subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction only.
- Candidates for admission to the MBA/MTTMprogrammes shall be selected through IIM-CAT 2020 or Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) 2021.
- This would be followed by a personal interview of the candidates.
- The written component (C T or LUMET) will account for a merit score of 70% while the personal interview will acount for a merit score of 30%.
- The overall merit would be calculated on the basis of the combined score.
- The Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) will comprise of 100 objective type questions to be answered in 90 minutes consisting of:
- General Awareness
- English Verbal Ability and Comprehension
- Data Interpretatio and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Each question will be of 2 marks. There shall be no negative marking.Candidates who have a valid CAT 2020 score can opt for admission through CAT score.
- Their merit would be calculated on the basis of their CAT However, they will have to appear in the personal interview.
- Candidates who have a valid CAT 2020 score can also opt to appear in the LUMET. In such case their CAT score would not be considered
All candidates who have either opted for admission t rough CAT 2020 score or through LUMET 2021 will have to appear in the personal interview conducted by the University.
An overall combined merit list of all candidates who have applied and appeared for the personal interview would be displayed on the University website.
- The instructions related to the admissions given here are as per the Act, Statutes,Ordinances, Rules & Regulations of the University
- Gap Certificate: If there is gap in taking admission after the last educational programme completion, then an affidavit on Rs. 10 Stamp paper certified by a Notary has to be submitted at the time of admission.
- If the candidate wants benefit of reservation or zero fees, then provide the details of the related certificates during the filling of the Online application No candidate will get permission for any change in weightage or reservation after the form has been submitted.
- The detailed information of the admission procedure will be displayed on the University website. Candidates are advised to check for updates regularly on the University website After declaration of the merit list a copy of the list will be displayed on the University website. The candidate himself/herself has to check his/her merit number from the merit list.
- The merit list will not be published in any newspaper.
- The Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh w ill be given the benefit of reservation.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates of other states will be treated as general.
- All fees deposited at the time of registration will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- As directed by the Hon’ble supreme Court, action will be taken against the students who indulge in incidence of ragging during studentship.
- Those candidates who have been expelled from any University/College/Institution or found guilty under Indian Penal Code are not eligible to apply for admission to any programme in the University of Lucknow.
- Reservation and income certificates shall be verified through respective Government website.
- The University reserves the right to change or amend the admission rules at any time without prior notification.
- If any candidate gets admission on the basis of false information/improper means or on the basis of false marksheet his/her admission will be treated and legal action will be taken against him/her under IPC
- In the various MBA and MTTM programmes, students shall be admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the IIM-CAT 2020 or LUMET 2021 and personal Order of Merit will be determined as follows:
- The names of applicants shall be arranged in order of merit based on the aggregate Marks obtained in the IIM-CAT 20 or LUMET 2021 and personal interview.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks, then the merit for admission will be determined as follows:
- If the marks secured by multiple candidates in the LUMET plus personal interview are equal, in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate to secures higher percentage of marks at Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- If the marks secured in the Intermediate or equivalent examination are same, in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are also the same, then in that case the candidate born earlier will be given priority.
- The candidate shall be entitled to weightages (if any) in deciding the merit.
- The reservation benefit shall be given as per the Uttar Pradesh Government /University Rules.
- University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats, change the fee to be charged and cancel any admission at any stage.
All foreign students seeking admission in the University are compulsorily required to have knowledge of Hindi or English language. Medium of study in MBA is English.All disputes regarding interpretation of provision of Ordinances related to the admission shall be referred to the Vice-Chancellor/Admission Committee of University of Lucknow and whose decision shall be final.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year/semester of Graduation examination in 2021 can apply for admission but they have to fulfill all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
- The request for refund of fees on withdrawal from the programme shall only be entertained if made within 30 days from the date of admission.The refund is subjected to 10% deduction of fee deposited, provided that He/She has not attended classes.
- During counselling choice are allotted on the basis of rank of candidates who subject participate in counselling at the stipulated time and availability of seats. Candidates reporting late will have no claim if seats of higher choice are filled up they would be offered choices of subjects available at that point in time.
- All legal matters pertaining to the admissions shall be subject to Lucknow Judicature only.
LUMAT Exam Centers 2021
Test Centres for LUMET is proposed to be held at Lucknow and three other centers outside Lucknow, namely Bhopal, Ranchi and Gorakhpur. Tests at these out station centers would be held only if sufficient numbers of applicants opt for them, Else the test would be held at Lucknow only.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FORM SUBMISSION
- Valid Email ID
- Aadhar No.
- Active Mobile Number
- Mobile number should be with the applicant at the time of form filling
- All relevant information regarding admission would be sent to this mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of parent)
- Scanned Photo in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpe format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- It is the sole responsibility of the student to go through the Guidelines and check his/ her eligibility at the time of application University is not verifying the eligibility at the time of application The eligibility will be verified by the University at the time of Counselling/Admission.
Photo ID proof :
Any one of the following for entering the number at the designated place in the online application form:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- General and OBC – Rs. 1600.00 , With late Fee (After last date) – Rs. 2600.00
- SC and ST – Rs. 800.00 , With late Fee (After last date) – Rs. 1600.00
Applicants who want to avail the benefit of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) seats have to choose yes in the personal information page
The certificate for this can be uploaded on the page where there option of uploading photo and signature It is not compulsory to upload the certificate at the time of form filling
They would be needing the following certificates at the time of counseling
- EWS certificate issued by the appropriate authority
- Self declaration certificate
- The number of caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be entered for availing the benefit of reservation for OBC, SC and ST applicants. Validity of these certificates will be verified from the Government website.
- Applicants of OBC(Non Creamy Layer) category would require the following certificates at the time of counseling
- OBC Certificate issued on or after July 1, 2018
- The OBC Non Creamy layer certificate issued before July 1, 2018 will not be considered
- The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Class candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Class candidates of other States will be treated as general.
- Applicants will have to enter the number of these certificates at the time of filling of the form
- The Income certificate has to be issued on or after January 1, 2021 and will be verified through the Government website.
- Certificates whose details are not available on this website will not be entertained.
- The applicants who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent authority will not be given benefit of zero fees at the time of admission.
- During the form filling process the applicant can make the entries and save the information
- If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting or some how the process is interrupted there is no need to register again. They can login using the credantial Sent on their mobile numbers and continue the process
- Applicants are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the application fee. If there is some error they can edit it or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances
- Step 1 Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Step 2 Personal Details: Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 Educational Qualifications:
- Applicants have to fill their educational
- Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets (if result has been declared)
- Those applicants who have appeared for Undergraduate examination in 2021 have to fill in the n me of the examination and University/Institute and roll number now.
- All such applicants have to login and fill their marks obtained in Undergraduate examination before appearing for admission/counseling.
- Step 4 Upload photo and signature: Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
- Step 5 Preview: Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit it or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Step 6 Application Fee: If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Step 7 Print Application form: Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application
- Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form which will be needed later
- Applicants do not have to send the print out of the application form to the University.
- In case the payment is not updated immediately, applicants are advised to wait for at least 72 hours before contacting the technical helpline 0522-4150500 during working hours.
- They are also advised not to make multiple payments. All payments that are successful on the con ole will get updated automatically. They should note that no late fee or fine would be imposed on them.
- Those applicants who re appearing in their qualifying examination in 2021 have to fill in the name of the examination board now. All such applicants have to login and fill their marks obtained in the qualifying examination before appearing for counseling.
- Applicants who want to avail the benefit of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) seats have to choose yes in the personal information page. The certificate for this can be uploaded on the page where there option of uploading photo and signature .It is not compulsory to upload the certificate at the time of form filling.
- Applicants of the OBC, SC and ST category have to fill the caste certificate number in the space provided for this. In case they do not have the recent certificate they can enter the number of the old certificate or the acknowledgement number and fill the form. They can provide the certificate later.
- Applicants of the SC and ST category who want to avail the benefit of zero fee are required to mention the income certificate number in the space provided for this.In case they do not have the recent certificate they can enter the number of the old certificate or the acknowledgement number and fill the form. They can provide the certificate later.
- In Management PG (self Finance) ) programmes if the Sixty percent (60%) of the total number of seats are not filled, such Management PG (SF) programmes shall not continue.
LUMAT Important Dates 2021
START OF FORM FILLING :
- PG PROGRAMMES : 19-03-2021
- PG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES (MBA/MTTM) : 19-03-2021
EXTENTED LAST DATE OF FORM FILLING :
- PG PROGRAMMES : 03-05-2021
- PG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES (MBA/MTTM) : 03-05-2021
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.