MAH MBA CET Application FormMBA Entrance Exam » MAH CET »
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2021 Application Form
- Candidates to go to the http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018 website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father / Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets / Identity proof. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2021 Application Fee
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra |
State ( OMS ), J & K Migrant candidates
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [ SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT( A ), NT( B ), |
NT(C), NT( D ), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to
Maharashtra State only.
Online Payment of Examination Fees
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details . Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2021 Hall Ticket
As per the schedule, Candidates will have to visit the http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2021 website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email / SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number / Roll Number, (ii) Password / Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Hall Ticket
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
MAH MBA MMS CET 2021 Test Centres
- MAH MBA / MMS CET 2021 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH MBA / MMS CET 2021 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall give his / her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- The examination will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
- No request for change of centre / venue / date / session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Competent Authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his / her owns risks and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2021 Syllabus
Logical / Abstract Reasoning :
This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
Quantitative Aptitude :
This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitativereasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension :
This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on ( 1 ) understanding of the contents of the passage and ( 2 ) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.