AIMA Management Aptitude Test – MAT ExamMBA Entrance Exam » MAT »
Management Aptitude Test Exam 2021
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the MAT test Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.
- MAT Paper Based Test : 02nd week of February, 2021.
- MAT Computer Based Test : 3rd week of February. 2021.
MAT Test Eligibility 2021
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
MAT Test Pattern 2021
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested ( Minutes )|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT September 2021 Online Application form
How to apply for MAT 2021
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link https://apps.aima.in/matbschool/ with Credit Card / Debit Card ( ATM Card ) payment. Or
- Register online at website link http://www.aima.in by making payment of ₹ 2650/- through Net Banking. Or
- Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/sep18 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below
- For Paper Based Test ( PBT ) – Rs.1550/-
- For Computer Based Test ( CBT ) – Rs.1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT – Rs.2650/-
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement
All MAT Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link www.aima.in. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
MAT Test Timing
- MAT Paper Based Test : 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
- MAT Computer Based Test : In different Time slots at specific test venues; Subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
MAT Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates for PBT and/or CBT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://mat.aima.in/sep18 as per the schedule give above.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of CBT.
Availability of Admit Cards on the website ( Separate for PBT and CBT ) PBT – 2nd week of February, 2021. CBT – 2nd week of February, 2021.
NOTE: The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check AIMA website for updates.
MAT 2021 Important Dates
|Schedule||Paper Based Test ( PBT )||Computer Based Test ( CBT )|
|Test Date||3rd week of February, 2021.||3rd week of February, 2021.|
|Test Timings||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs||In single / different time slots at specific test venues; subject candidates registration|
|Last Date for Online Registration||2nd week of February, 2021.||3rd week of February, 2021.|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the website ( Separate for PBT and CBT )||2nd week of February, 2021.||2nd week of February, 2021.|
|MAT Result||February, 2021.|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.