MNIT MBA Application Form 2021MBA Entrance Exam » MNIT Jaipur »
MNIT MBA Application Form
All candidates admitted to the MBA program are mandatorily required to register in person for the courses at the beginning of the academic session as per the institute academic calendar .The candidate must keep a copy of the form for future reference. The same is to be brought affixed with a color photograph of the applicant and duly signed at the time of GD / PI along with self-attested copies of the documents in support of scores, qualifications, work experience and other details as claimed in the application form.
Instructions to fill online application form
The registration process involves following steps for the new entrants to the program:
- Creation of student id and profile on the institute ERP by producing provisional letter of admission, proof of payment of fees and all documentary evidence supporting claims
made in the admission application form.
- Registering for the course program to be followed in the semester by logging on the institute ERP using student ID and credentials.
- Getting the course program approved by the assigned program advisor.
- Signing on the registration roll in person available with the program advisor.
- The schedule of the registration will be as per the institute academic calendar and no request for rescheduling will be entertained. Failure to complete the registration process by
the specified dates will lead to termination of the candidate from the program.
If for any compelling reason like illness, a candidate is unable to register on the day of registration, she/he will be allowed to register till the last date of registration specified in the academic calendar (which is about one week from the date of registration). Such candidates will be required to submit an application to this effect along with the documentary proof in support before the last date of registration. Any candidate registering late will be required to pay a late fee as decided by the Senate from time to time.In no case student will be permitted to register after last date of registration.
CANCELLATION, WITHDRAWAL & TERMINATION OF ADMISSION
Cancellation of admission:
Candidates, who have submitted their acceptance of admission offer and have submitted the fees for the first semester, can cancel their admission by submitting an application to the effect before the last date specified for the cancellation of admission. No candidate will be allowed to cancel their admission after the specified date for the purpose.
Candidates admitted in Waitlist 2 are not eligible for cancellation of their admission.
Withdrawal from the program:
Any candidate who has been admitted and has registered for the program can withdraw his/her admission to the program by submitting an application to this effect.All requests for cancellation of the admission after the last date of cancellation specified in the admission schedule will be treated as withdrawal from the program notwithstanding whether the candidate has registered for the program or not.
Termination from the program:
For the candidates who have submitted their acceptance of admission offer and submitted full fees for the first semester but fail to register as per the specified registration schedule of the institute, their admission to the program will be terminated and such candidates shall have no further claim on their seat and admission offered.
Additionally, the institute reserves the right to terminate, at any stage, the admission of a candidate from the program who is found admitted to the course to which he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the ordinances and statutes in force.
REFUND OF FEES
Application fees is non-refundable under any circumstances. All applicants must make sure that they meet all eligibility requirements before applying.
In event of CANCELLATION of admission:
Full fees submitted for the first semester shall be refunded after deducting processing charges. The processing charges are currently ₹1,000.00 (Rupees One thousand only) and
may be revised by the institute. This is applicable only till the last date of cancellation od admission.
In event of WITHDRAWAL from the program:
Candidates who have registered for the program will be eligible for the refund of only Institute Caution Money on production of institute No-Dues certificate for the same.
Candidates admitted but fail to cancel their admission before the last date specified for cancellation of admission will be eligible for the refund of only Institute Caution Money on submission of an application for withdrawal from the program.
Candidates admitted in Waitlist 2 of the selection process will be eligible for the refund of only Institute Caution Money on submission of an application for withdrawal from the program.
In event of TERMINATION of the admission:
Candidates who have registered for the program will be eligible for the refund of only Institute Caution Money on submission of an application for refund of caution money deposit and production of institute No-Dues certificate for the same.
Candidates admitted but fail to register for the program as per the specified dates will be eligible for the refund of only Institute Caution Money on submission of an application for refund of caution money deposit.
- All fee refund requests will be processed only after the program registration process is over
- Detailed break-up of fees payable for ODD (Semester 1 & 3) and EVEN (Semester 2 & 4) semesters is available on the Institute’s website Any revision in fee by the competent authority will be applicable.
MNIT MBA Important Dates
- Last date for filling forms for MBA Admission : Thursday, April 29, 2021
- GD/PI Round (In person only) : Sat- Sunday, May 8-9, 2021
- Declaration of result : Monday, May 17, 2021
- Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees : Thursday, May 27, 2021
- Admission offer for left-over seats (Waitlist 1) (ONLY in case seats are vacant) : Monday, May 31, 2021
- Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (ONLY for candidates offered admission in Waitlist 1) : Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Last date to apply for cancellation of admission (In case of withdrawal, ONLY Institute Caution Money will be refunded after this date) : Tuesday, June 22, 2021 (5:00 PM)
- Admission offer for left-over seats, if available after last date of cancellation of admission (Waitlist 2) : Thursday, June 24, 2021
- Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (ONLY for candidates offered admission in Waitlist 2)
(In case of withdrawal, ONLY Institute Caution Money will be refunded) : Friday, July 2, 2021
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.