NDIM Selection ProcessMBA Entrance Exam » NDIM »
NDIM 2021 Selection Process
Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations. NRIS / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per AICTE guidelines.
Final selection is based on overall performance in
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- Extra weightage for : Outstanding achievement in any other field / activities highlighting leadership, team working, innovative, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualifications, industry sponsorship, contribution to social causes / community service.
- Female candidates get preferential treatment if they have same score as male candidates.
- 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defence/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
- 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defence / police / para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC and other categories if any is provided as per AICTE directions.
- Unfilled seats under vii, viii and ix are offered to the general candidates.
Based on Subject knowledge and Personality Test by a committee headed by the Chairman, NDIM. Candidates with work experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process.
NDIM is conducting the Admissions process ( Group Discussions-GD and Personal Interviews-PI ) for the 2021 – 2023 Batches of the 2 years full time PGDM / MBA on the following dates.
|City||GD / PI Venue||GD / PI Date
Reporting Time 9:30 am
|DELHI CAMPUS PGDM ( equivalent to MBA ) ( 2018-20 ) 23rd Batch|
Approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA, declared equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) & AICTE, Accredited by ASIC, UK
Total Fee for 2 years: ₹ 775,000
|50( B&C ) Tughlakabad Institutional Area,|
Behind Batra Hospital, Opposite Rotary
Blood Bank, New Delhi-110062
Nearest Metro Station is at Saket
|BHUBANESWAR||Hotel Presidency||January, 2018|
|KOLKATA||St Xaviers College||January, 2018|
|Hotel Kenilworth||January, 2018|
|JAMSHEDPUR||Hotel Ginger, Bistupur||January, 2018|
|CHANDIGARH||Piccadily Hotel, Sector 22-B||January, 2018|
|JAIPUR||Hotel Radiant Star,|
Main Vidhan Sabha Road, Lalkothi
|JODHPUR||Hotel Niky International,|
Paanch Batti Circle, Residency Road
|RANCHI||Hotel Capitol Hill, Main Road||February, 2018|
|PATNA||Hotel Maurya, South Gandhi Maidan||February, 2018|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.