NPAT Entrance ExamMBA Entrance Exam » NMAT »
NMIMS NMAT C 2021 Entrance Exam
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,
V. L. Mehta Road., Vile – Parle ( W ),
Mumbai – 400 056,
Telephone No. : +91 – 22 – 2613 4577 / 2618 3688 / 42355555,
Fax No. : +91 – 22 – 26114512,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nmims.edu.
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, announces Online Test NMAT C for admission to BBA, B.Com ( Hons ) and BSc Finance Program for session 2021 – 2022 for its Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce.
Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai Campus
- BBA- 480
- B.Com ( Hons. ) – 60
- B. Sc Finance – 60
NMAT C 2021 Exam Date
Exam date ; 4th November.2020 and 30th January, 2021.
NMAT C 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including international Baccalaureate Diploma ( IB certificate awarded not eligible ) in any stream from a recognized Board at first attempt and Must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination for being eligible to B.Com ( Hons ) Program & 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to B.B.A. & B.Sc. (Finance) Program.
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning (ODL) School recognized only by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program subject to fulfill the eligibility for the program & Candidates who have passed the10+2 examination by doing a part-time course or through distance learning / correspondence / externally / open school other than NIOS are not eligible to apply for the courses.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Only single mark sheet with all subjects taken in first attempt is mandatory, no Compartmentalized mark sheet is considered.
- Note ( for IB & Cambridge Candidate ) : Candidates called for admission on the basis of NPAT 2021 merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
NMAT C 2021 Application Form
- Candidates Register online on NMAT Website www.nmims.edu .
- NMAT C Registration Fee : ₹ 1800/- ( Non refundable ) Mode of payment – by Credit Card or by Demand Draft. Registration fee is non- refundable.
NMAT C Exam Structure 2021
NMAT ( C ) would be an objective type multiple choice test. ( There will be no descriptive type of questions ). NMAT ( C ) will comprise of 3 major part as follows :
|05.06.2011 ( Sunday )||Physics & Chemistry||10.00 a.m. - 12.00 noon|
|Mathematics||02.00 p.m. - 03.00 p.m.|
|Biology||3.15 p.m. - 4.15 p.m.|
NMAT C 2021 Test Centres
The NMAT C 2021 will be conducted at following centers ( Cities ) :
|Online Registration of Applications on NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in opens||11th April, 2016 ( Monday )|
|Closing date of Online Registration of applications in the NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in||9th May, 2016 ( Monday )|
|Date of Entrance Examination ( Stage – I )||18th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|Date of Entrance Examination ( Stage – II )||20th June, 2016 ( Monday )|
|Expected date of result of the entrance test||Within 48 hours of the conclusion
of entrance test.
|1st Counseling||8th July, 2016 ( Friday )
|Commencement of the Session||1st August, 2016 ( Monday )
Note : In case adequate number of candidates do not register at any of the center, candidates will be informed to take the examination at the nearest center. NMIMS reserves the right to cancel any venue of examination for any reason and the applicant will have to take the test at any of the other venues available. NMIMS decision in this regard will be final.
Important Dates for NMAT C 2021
|Prospectus and Application will be available at IMU website http://www.imu.tn.nic.in from||18.04.2011|
|Last Date for receipt of filled in applications
at IMU Chennai
|IMU Common Entrance Test will be held on||4th November,2020 to 30th January,2021.|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.