IGNOU OPENMAT Application FormMBA Entrance Exam » IGNOU OPENMAT »
IGNOU OPENMAT-XLII AND XLIII Application Form 2021
Student IGNOU OPENMAT Handbook and Prospectus is also available on university’s website www.ignou.ac.in. The candidates downloading the Form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of ₹ 1,050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form for admission to Management Programs will be submitted only at the time of first entry to the programs.
Subsequent continuation in the programs will be through Re – Registration Forms. A copy of the Re – registration form has been provided. You may also use the xerox copies of these forms. Schedule for submission of Re – registration Forms is as under :
|Sl. No.||July Session||January Session||Late Fee|
|1.||1st February to 31st March||1st August to 1st October||Nil|
|2.||1st April to 30th April||3rd October to 31st October||₹ 200/-|
|3.||1st May to 31st May||1st November to 30th November||₹ 500/-|
|4.||1st June to 20th June||1st December to 20th December||₹ 1,000/-|
- You must submit Re – Registration Form ( which is also a part of this booklet ) and course fee at your Regional Centre only.
- You will be allowed to register for not more than four courses per semester.
- Registration for MS – 100 ( Project Course ) will be allowed only after you have registered for MS – 1 to MS – 11 and MS – 95 ( 12 courses ).
- A course once registered for study, must be successfully completed within 4 semesters. In case of failure to do so, you will be required to Re – Register by paying the requisite fee of ₹ 1500/- per course by filling the Re-registration form as per schedule printed thereon.
- Mailing of study material is course – wise and material for each course will be dispatched in one package.
- On re – registration once again, the SLMs are despatched for the 2nd time. Besides, the earlier score of qualified assignments and/or term-end examination can be retained and the student will be required to complete the left over requirements of that course.
- Change of Courses : A learner has to indicate in the Admission Form / Re – registration Form, the courses she / he is opting for. However, request for change of courses will be entertained within one and a half month of the commencement of the session ( i.e. by 15th February and 16th August for first and second semesters of the year respectively ) on payment of a fee of ₹ 1500/- per course through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the City of the Regional Centre. IGNOI OPENMAT Application should be addresses to the Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Centre of your region.
- Change of specialization stream is not permitted.
- Last date for submission of filled-in application form (Form 1) for appearing in Entrance Test, OPENMATXL and OPENMAT XLI, is March/ April,2021 respectively.
- The filled in IGNOUOPENMAT XL and XLI Application Form must reach the following address by registered post or speed post.
SED, Block 12,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi- 110 068.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Incomplete Application Form
Incomplete and late application forms will be summarily rejected without referring to the candidate. The students are, therefore, advised to fill all the relevant columns carefully and enclose, application form for admission along with the requisite fee through a Bank Draft, along with Application Form enclose copies of testimonials as evidence of age, caste, experience, educational qualifications and any other certificate, if required, original hall ticket for OPENMAT entrance test and the result card. The university will not accept any statement from the students about their ignorance in meeting these requirements.
OPENMAT-XLII AND XLIII Hall Tickets 2021 :
- OPENMAT Hall Tickets will be only uploaded on the University website 10 days before the exam. Candidate can download hall ticket from IGNOU website ( www.ignou.ac.in ) and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- Hall Tickets will be provided to the candidates before ten ( 10 ) days of the entrance test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Ticket three (03) days before the entrance test, candidate can download hall ticket from IGNOU website ( www.ignou.ac.in ) and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- You should retain photocopy of filled-in Application Form for Entrance Test ( Form-1 ).
- Your record may not be included in the finalised list for any of the reasons like non-receipt of Application Form, or delay in receiving the Form, or not indicating the information correctly on the Form.
Important Notes :
- Application Form for OPENMAT ( XLII or XLIII ) Entrance Test ( Form 1 ), as the case may be, has been provided in a separate envelope alongwith this Student Handbook & Prospectus. Please see the instructions for filling up Form 1.
- Hall Tickets will be only uploaded on the University website 10 days before the exam. Candidate can download hall ticket from IGNOU website ( www.ignou.ac.in ) and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- The OPENMAT result card will be sent to the students within 6-7 weeks from the date of the OPENMAT examination. In case of non-receipt of the result card, result card can be downloaded from the IGNOU website.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.