Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU OPENMAT ExamMBA Entrance Exam » IGNOU OPENMAT »
IGNOU OPENMAT OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Exam 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following MBA and PGDM Programs through OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII 2020 Entrance Test 2021.
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA ), or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management ( PGDHRM ), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management ( PGDFM ), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management ( PGDOM ), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management ( PGDMM ), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice ( PGDFMP )
IGNOU OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Eligibility 2021 :
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programme would be as per the AICTE norms viz.
- Any graduate ( Including Chartered Accountancy / Cost Accountancy / Company Secretaryship ) with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- No age bar
OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Eligibility for Foreign Candidates 2021 :
- Foreign students residing in India and having a valid student visa for the minimum duration of the programme are eligible to seek admission in IGNOU programmes.
- Such students are required to remit the fee at par with foreign students ( Details of fee structure may be obtained from International Division ).
- Admission of foreign students residing in India will be processed by the International Division of the University after ensuring their antecedents from the Ministry of External Affairs / Ministry of Human Resource Development.
OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Entrance Test 2021 :
Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year. For appearing in the entrance test ( OPENMAT ) a student has to fill up APPLICATION FORM FOR OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST ( Form 1 ) which is provided separately in an envelope alongwith this STUDENT HANDBOOK & PROSPECTUS. Please see the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST-Form 1.
You need to send the form in the same envelope by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach the IGNOU H.Q. on or before the last date printed on the application form. No other document is required to be submitted alongwith this form. The Entrance Test will be held on the following dates
- OPENMAT XLII
- OPENMAT XLIII
A student can appear in anyone of the above OPENMAT Examinations. If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately.
OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Admission Procedure 2021
- Admission to the Management Programme ( MBA and specialisation PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP ) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per above schedule.
- A result card will be sent to all the candidates who have appeared in the OPENMAT examination. It will indicate whether the candidate has qualified or not qualified for admission on the basis of cut-off score as decided by the University.
- After qualifying in OPENMAT, a learner will have to apply for admission on the specified APPLICATION FORM ( Form 2 ) which is given in the Prospectus alongwith required documents to the Regional Director concerned.
- Learners are advised to retain a Photo Copy of OPENMAT Application Form submitted to IGNOU.
- Admission will be offered to all those attaining the cut off score and above, subject to their fulfilling other eligibility criteria as mentioned.
OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Exam Pattern 2021 :
IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance exam will be of 3 hours duration. All questions are Compulsory. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. The Test Booklet has the following four tests :
|S.No||Topics||No. of Questions|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
Read the instructions given on the OMR Response Sheet carefully before you start.
Contact details :
School of Management Studies
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.