VMU 2017 Counselling
For MBA :
Eligible candidates obtaining not less than a prescribed cut-off mark in the AICEE are counseled in the order of their rank and enabled to choose the College of their choice for provisional admission. The provisional admissions are r eqularized after payment of prescribed fees.
For MCA :
- Counseling for admission will be done during May / June 2017. Counseling call letter will be sent to the eligible candidates after the publication of the rank list.
- Candidate must be physically present for counseling. Parent / Guardian should accompany the candidate.
- At the time of Counseling the candidates shall produce the following in original.
- If the originals are not produced, the candidate will not be permitted to attend the counseling.
Original Documents to be brought :
- Qualifying Examination mark sheets.
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct / Character certificate
- Community certificate ( if claiming consideration under reservation, if any )
- Migration and Provisional certificates ( PG course only )
- Physical fitness certificate
- Recent passport size photos – 8 Nos.
When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his / her original cer tificates will be retained by the university, for a period decided by the competent authority.
Each candidate has to pay ₹ 20000 / – by Demand Draft as par t of tuition fees during counseling for selection. Candidates are required to pay balance fees and complete all other formalities within the time limit prescribed in the provisional admission order. If a candidate fails to remit the fees on or before the stipulated date, his / her admission will get automatically cancelled without any notice. Counseling call to a candidate does not guarantee admission to the programme.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.