AMU 2021 MCA Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) invites admission Application for Master of Computer Application ( MCA ) programs for the academic session 2021 – 2022.
AMU 2021 MCA Course Details
AMU 2021 MCA Eligibility
- B Tech / B Arch / BE with 55% marks in aggregate ( or )
- Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate and must have studied Mathematics along with any two of the following subjects – Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology as main or subsidiary subject at the qualifying examination.
- Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent course.
AMU 2021 MCA Exam Pattern
There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 Questions with the following breakup :
|1||Mathematics and Statistics||50 Questions
|3||Computer Science||20 Questions
|4||Logical ability, deductive ability and reasoning||10 Questions
AMU 2021 MCA Selection Procedure
- Through Admission Test.
AMU 2021 MCA Application Form
AMU MCA Application Form available on the official website of http://www.amucontrollerexams.com
|Filling of Form||Test Fee||Form submission office||Last Date of Receipt of Application Form|
|ONLINE||₹ 400.00||Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002||8th March, 2018|
How to fill application form :
The application Form is to be filled ONLINE, i.e. the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website.
- Before filling up the Application Form, candidates are required to read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and make online payment. ( There is no need to submit the physical copy of the Application Form )
- Details of Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges: Details about the Test Fee / Processing charges is available on the relevant pages in this Guide, Only Online payment mode is available for depositing the Test Fee /Processing charges. The online payment detail will automatically be posted in the respective column of the Application form. The Physically Challenged candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the Processing Charges / Test Fee, however the candidates will have to produce relevant document in support of their claim else their candidature is likely to be rejected at any time.
Procedure for submission of application form
- The Application Form is submitted electronically the moment the candidate makes the payment of the processing charges and payment is successful.
- The candidate may take the Printout of the Application Form on A-4 Size paper and keep it for his/her future reference.There is no need to send the hard copy of the Application Form.
AMU 2021 MCA Exam Centres
- Aligarh ( U.P. )
AMU 2021 MCA Important Dates
|1||Last date for filling application form||March, 2021|
|2||AMU MCA Exam Date 2021||June, 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.