BIT Mesra MCA Application Form 2021
How to Apply
1. To fill online application form, click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to register for the program and create password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Please see instructions for filling online application form.
2. Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in].
3. Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through ICICI payment Gateway (candidates may use net banking / debit card / credit card of any nationalized bank) till the last date of application process. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
4. The candidates may select multiple choice of place for study MAXIMUM OF THREE CAMPUSES, in order of preference from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
5. Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be issued only to the candidates whose online applications are submitted successfully within the stipulated time. Candidates will be allotted a Test Center, date and time slot for the Test, as above. The Institute will try to allot the Test Center and date as per candidates’ preference as far as possible. However, the Institute reserves the right to shift candidates to an alternative Test Center / date, based on the number of candidates for a given Test Center / Test Center capacity.
The candidates should download their admit cards from the Institute website on or after 31th May 2021. If a candidate is unable to download the admit card, candidates should contact the Admissions Office at BIT Mesra, Ranchi by email at email@example.com or telephone or fax.
The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a punishable offence under law. No applicant will be allowed to appear for the Test without a valid admit card. The admit card will be required to be produced at the time of admission also. Therefore, all candidates are required to preserve the admit card until the admission process is complete.
At the end of the online test, the score obtained by the candidates will be flashed on the computer screen. The invigilators will note the same on scribble pad and issue the same to the candidate and retain a copy for the Institute.Candidates should visit our Institute website http://www.bitmesra.ac.in periodically for any updates or any other matter related to the Online Entrance Test.
- The Institute reserves the right not to conduct the Test at a particular Center, if the number of candidates for that Center is less than a certain minimum.
- Once a Test Center is allotted to a candidate, it will not be changed under any circumstances.
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Important Dates
|1||Filling of online form commences from||24th March 2021|
|2||Last date for submission of online application||20th May 2021|
|3||Issue of Admit Card||30th May 2021|
|4||DATE FOR ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST||13th June 2021(Sunday)|
|5||Declaration of Result||22nd June 2021|
|6||Classes will commence from [Tentative]||2nd / 3rd week of July 2021 at all Campuses
[Exact date will be announced at
a later stage]
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.