JAM Application Form 2021
How to apply
- The JAM information brochure and all other information related to JAM 2021 will be updated time to time on the website gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
- A candidate can register and apply ONLINE only for JAM 2021 from 10th September, 2020 to 17th October, 2020. The JAM application fee can be paid online. The JAM application fee is non refundable.
- Female ( All Categories ) / SC / ST / PwD Candidate – ₹750/- ( for ONE Test Paper ) & ₹1050/- ( for TWO Test Papers )
- All Others – ₹1500/- ( for ONE Test Paper ) & ₹2100/ ( for TWO Test Papers )
JAM Admit Card 2021
- An Admit Card, bearing the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature and Name ( s ) and Code ( s ) of the Test Paper ( s ) applied along with the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted, will be available for download from JAM 2021 website from 05th January, 2021 till Examination Date.
- Admit Cards will not be sent by post / E-mail. The Candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the Candidate should inform the Organizing Chairman, JAM 2021, IIT Kharagpur immediately.
- If a candidate is not able to download the Admit Card, then the Chairman JAM of the respective IISc / IITs ( See Appendix III ), under which the first choice Test City / Town of the candidate falls, may be contacted through Phone / Fax / E-mail, giving the Online Enrolment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre ( first choice ) to get information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.
- A printout of the downloaded Admit Card must be brought to the test centre along with the original and valid photo identification. Please note that you have to give the details of this ID proof while filling the online application. No candidate will be permitted to appear in JAM 2021 examination without a valid Admit Card, and a valid and original ID. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators / JAM officials for verification.
- The Admit Card of JAM 2021 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of admission, if required by the Admitting Institute.
- The Organizing Institute may withdraw the permission granted to a candidate to appear in JAM 2021, if it is found that the candidate is not eligible to appear in the exam, even though an Admit Card has been issued and is produced by the candidate before the Presiding Officer of the Test Centre
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.