MU OET 2021 Online Application Form
How to apply :
A student applying under General category for the undergraduate courses and Post Graduate course under General / Foreign / NRI / categories can apply Online.
Application Form Process :
Go to the online application page.
Fill up your details :
- A photograph and a copy of your signature has to be uploaded
- An application fee of ₹ 2000 may be paid in one of the following ways:
- Online payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- A Demand Draft of ₹ 2000 / – has to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi.
The details should be filled up in the online application form and the Demand Draft must be couriered to the following :
Room No. 102,
Manipal – 576 104
Incomplete Applications :
- Eligible incomplete application will not be processed. Please note that the admission office Manipal University does not have the responsibility to inform such applicants and they will also not be able to access the Online Test Booking System.
- Incomplete applications may be due to declaration not signed / left thumb impression not taken / course / s not mentioned / DD not enclosed / DD wrongly drawn / Internship date not mentioned / Photographs not affixed on the application etc.
- Applicants are required to book their examination slots in www.manipalotbs.com as per the schedule given below.
Please note that the online test booking system will not allow an applicant to book a slot after the booking end date has passed.
To know more about MU 2021 Application Form Click Here
General Category :
- Apply Online
- Merit List based on qualifying exam marks
- Provisional Admission Notice to shortlisted candidates
- Admission Formalities
Admission Process Foreign / NRI Category :
- Apply online
- Submission of Eligibility documents*
- Admission Notice
- Fee Payment
- Issue of Provisional Admission Order
- Submission of final results
- Admission Order
Manipal University 2021 Admit Card
- The e-hall ticket is important because it has your e-hall ticket number, the course / s you have applied for, address of the test centre, and the date and time of your test.
- The system generates the e-hall ticket 24 hours after you have booked your schedule through the online test booking system.
- It is issued to applicants who book their slots using the online test booking system before the booking end date for respective courses as per the booking schedule.
- If there are any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to bring it to our notice.
- You can get your e-hall ticket from here www.manipalotbs.com . To do that you will need to specify your application form number and online test booking password to download it.
- A copy of your e-hall ticket will also be emailed to you. ( Please be sure to provide the correct email address in your application form ) .
Please Remember :
- The e-hall ticket will NOT be sent to you via post or fax.
- Please take two printouts of the e-hall ticket on A4 size paper, only.
- Take a minute to check that all the information on the e-hall ticket is clearly legible, especially your photograph and signature.
- No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
- You must not deface the e-hall ticket, or attempt to change any information on it after it has been authenticated and received at the admission office.
- The e-hall ticket is also not transferable to anyone else. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-hall ticket is an important document; it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling / admission.
Manipal University 2021 Exam Centres
MU OET 2021 Important Dates
Last date to Apply : 15 th May,2021
Tentative Course Commencement Date : 26th July,2021
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.