SRM University MCA Entrance Exam 2021
SRM University invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to MCA Program through SRM MCA ( Lateral Entry ) Entrance Exam for the academic year 2021. SRM University 2021 MCA Entrance Exam will be conducted only through “Online”.
SRM MCA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
A pass with minimum aggregate of 60% in the under mentioned “Bachelor’s Degree” of any university or equivalent thereto :
- BCA / BES / BSc in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Applied Sciences / Information Technology / Computer Technology (or)
- BCom / Bachelor of Bank Management / BBA / BLM / BA Corporate Secretaryship / BA Economics / any other bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, with Business Mathematics and Statistics or Mathematics / Statistics at main / allied level (or)
- BSc Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics as allied subjects (or)
- BE / BTech / MBA (or)
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Higher Secondary level ( i.e., in +2 level of the 10 + 2 pattern ).
SRM MCA 2021 Exam Pattern
- The question paper consists of 100 questions with duration of 150 minutes.
- Each correct answer carries 3 marks and each wrong answer carries negative mark of 1.
The SRM University MCA entrance exam question paper will have 5 parts with the following topics :
- Part 1 : Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables ( 20 questions )
- Part 2 : Quantitative ( 20 questions ) : Ratios, Time-speed-distance, Work and time, Probability, Permutation and Combinations
- Part 3 : Logical Reasoning ( 20 questions ) : Sequences, Coding and decoding, Visual reasoning ( Diagrammatic and pictorial form )
- Part 4 : English ( 20 questions ) : Verbal reasoning, Comprehension, Synonyms and antonyms
- Part 5 : Basic Knowledge of Computers ( 20 questions )
SRM MCA 2021 Admission Procedure
- SRM MCA Admission will be on the basis of performance in the SRM MCA Entrance Exam conducted by SRM University.
- Merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for counseling.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.