TIET MCA Application Form Fee 2021
APPLICATION FEE : Rs. 1500/-
TIET MCA Important Dates 2021
Last date for receipt of completed application forms : July 30, 2021
- Candidates having any pending backlog in the qualifying degree (Graduation) shall not be considered for admission.
- In case of a tie among candidates securing equal marks in the merit list, the same will be broken in accordance with the following criteria:
- Candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit.
- In the case of a tie in age also, a candidate getting higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall be ranked higher in order of merit.
- In the case of a tie in percentage of marks in the qualifying examination also, a candidate securing higher percentage of marks in matriculation/secondary or equivalent examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- Percentage of marks secured at the end of pre-final year of qualifying degree shall only be considered even if the candidate has completed the degree.
- Candidates appearing in the final exam of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to furnish following undertaking at the time of counselling.
“I am applying on my own risk and responsibility as my final result of the Qualifying Exam has not been declared.
- I do hereby declare that I do not have any backlog paper in any of the previous semesters (Years) of study of the qualifying exam and also, I do not expect any backlog in my final exam.
- I assure you that I will produce the proof of passing of my Qualifying Examination with the minimum percentage of marks required on or before December 31, 2021, failing
which my admission shall stand cancelled and I shall not claim any right on any count whatsoever.”
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.